6||USJ pt. 2

Quickly Stinkfly presses the omnitrix symbol down before sliding down a nearby slope

the Nomu crushes Aizawa's arm

Ben dials up the Omnitrix and twists until he comes across Four arms

"come on Omnitrix," Ben prays, worry in his eyes. "for the sake of my friends PLEASE give me four arms when I lock him in!"

closing his eyes Ben slams down being engulfed in the Omnitrix's transformative Light

"BOOYAH!" The Crimson Clobber exclaims excitedly. "Finally Four arms Baby!!!"

FOUR ARMS: the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Tetramand from Khoros, this Rouge Roughhouser can lift objects several times his size and can attack at incredible speeds using all four of his arms making him Ben's most physically powerful Transformation to date. Ben has often theorized whether Fourarm's physical power could rival all Mights.

overjoyed by finally getting Four arms he lunges forward grabbing the creature with all four hands in a sort of wrestling move and hurling it across the USJ throwing him off Aizawa.

Four arms smirks staring down the Nomu

"Get ready to throw hands...." he remarks putting his dukes up. "All four of em."

the Nomu responds with a blood curdling primal screech and charges its foe

Four arms does the same letting off a guttural battle cry and charging

the two Titans of raw strength clash creating a  shock wave sending dust flying in all directions.

using all his strength Fourarms matches the Nomu's power with effort

"Y'know I think this is the first time I've had fourarms actually struggling with something!" he grunts to himself.

he uses his lower arms to deliver two powerful blows to the beasts sides to little effect.

"Dammit." Fourarms mutters. "How durable is this thing?!"