100||Disaster Walker

(I swear to god if my other bunny dies while I write this chapter I'm just declaring 100th Chapters cursed....)

Endeavour continues fighting Shigaraki, the villain grinning as he easily contends with a combo of his own raw power and Heatblast's DNA.

meanwhile on the ground the heroes fend off the Near-high end nomu.

Ryuko charges in drawing Shigaraki's attention as Endeavour attempts to end this quick with a Hell spider attack.

however the villain notices this and uses his arm to swivel around Endeavour and counter strike.

a red sphere surrounds Shigaraki's drawn back fist as Heatblast's molten plates begin to morph into rough spinal rock.

Endeavour feels the gravity around him get heavier as Shigaraki comes down upon him smashing him and Ryuko into what remains of a building.

as the dust settles Shigaraki is the last one standing, holding his fist up in a way to taunt the number one hero.

"Hey Number one! Was it the other arm?" Shigaraki taunts. "I feel bad waiting until after I saw what you did, though."

"Get off!" Endeavour roars throwing a flame attack at him as he dodges.

as he does he holds out his left arm again slamming Endeavour into Ryuko a few more times before the mutation fades away.

GARAKI'S NOTES: DNA INFUSION 10, Albedo claimed this to be the most powerful form he has as of this moment, "Gravattack" or some childish name of the sort, however whether its powerful or not I'm more than positive Gravikinesis will be quite useful against 2 of One For All's oldest Quirks.

Endeavour weakly inquires how Shigaraki managed to spare the nomus in the destruction.

"I can control Decay now." Shigaraki responds. "I just tried not to let it spread to the Nomu capsules, but I couldn't save all of them."

the heroes try their hardest to fight the near-highends as it's obvious these ones are stronger than the upper-tier ones.

Shigaraki eventually comes to the realization that if Eraserhead can use his quirk on him then he should be in eyesight.

sure enough he locates the hero being helped by Manuel and Rock lock.

the terrain is ripped to shreds as Shigaraki closes the distance.

however before the villain can even touch Aizawa Deku swoops in and tackles him away.

the heroes desperately fend off Shigaraki as All For One's mind slowly seeps into Tomura's.

the Villains already incredible power stacked upon Alien DNA making it a tough battle to win.