102||Ben Vs Albedo

(Sry for not uploading as much I just.... haven't felt like it.... nothing beyond that, I just had stuff I got distracted by or would rather do with my day...)

Ben is the first one to attack, throwing a punch at his double which connects causing him to stumble.

"Not even going to banter?" a coy Albedo questions delivering a counter attack knocking Ben off balance.

"I'm done with banter." Ben snarls as he throws dirt at Albedo, obscuring his vision allowing Ben to get a solid punch across his twins face, drawing blood from his lip.

"Fair enough." Albedo chuckles as he kicks Ben into the dirt.

Ben grapples his leg pulling him down to his level beating into him, the same voice ringing in his head coaxing him into finally finishing off the doppelganger.

the two wrestle on the ground employing dirty fight tactics.

this is far from some epic and climatic battle between a hero and Villain.

this would far more be akin to a pair of teenagers duking it out after school, no flair, no finesse, simply two children trying to draw blood.

"Sub...mit!" Albedo grunts jamming his fingers into Ben's face trying to blind him.

"Ladies... First!" Ben snaps back before biting Albedo's hand leaving teeth marks.

Albedo kicks Ben off holding his hand in pain

"Did you just fuckin' bite me?!" Albedo questions rubbing his palm. "What the hell is this? Preschool?!"

without a word Ben rushes Albedo throwing a jab at his face.

however this time Albedo seems to be putting more effort into the fight as he knocks Ben's arm away countering with a punch to the gut.

our hero steps back clutching his stomach.

"Toga taught me that one." Albedo smirks. "Though her version included a knife, but I thought I would improvise."

In response Ben simply dusts himself off wiping blood from his lip and returning to a fighting stance.

"You're not fun anymore?" Albedo sighs, matching Ben's stance. "at least give me something cheesy to play off of. What about a Captain Nemesis quote?"

a mocking Albedo strikes a pose calling out "VILLAINS BEWARE, YOUR NEMESIS IS HERE!!!" in a deep tone.

"I won't let you hurt my friends....." an unamused Ben growls.

Albedo appears to take offence to this as he drops his coy facade and rushes Ben.

our hero throws a right hook which Albedo takes with his forearm before sweeping Ben off his feet putting him on the ground again.

"And what about Mine?!" the villain roars beating into Ben. "Do they just not matter?! Did Twice not matter?"

Ben kicks his foot out knocking out Albedo's legs causing him to fall to the ground beside Ben.

Our hero elbows Albedo in the eye as they struggle on the ground again.

"Your friends do matter..." Ben coughs. "But you seem to have forgotten that you're literal terrorists."

Albedo frees himself scrambling back onto his feet.

"Titles are bestowed by history's victors." Albedo retorts dusting himself off. "You overthrow an Oppressive system you're a revolutionary, but if that system beats you down suddenly you're an Insurgence. It's a matter of opinion, words only have as much meaning as you give them."