82||World mission Pt.5

The boys get in a plane and fly towards Humarise's secret base.

"Don't worry." Rody consoles. "I know the basic controls."

Pino nervously chirps as Rody quickly silences her.

the boys suit up in their hero costumes for their mission to protect the heroes and the world.

(Oh yeah btw this is what Ben's costume looks like now, don't question what or who I cropped out of this picture, Ben is just very shocked and is looking up for no reason)

Todoroki informs HQ of the situation and their plan to stop the bombs remotely from Humarise's main HQ.

meanwhile the heroes around the globe manage to locate the trigger bombs but are resisted by Humarise troops, some possess quirks, while others are using Forever knight tech.

back with the boys they approach Humarise's HQ

"I hope it's okay..." Midoriya begins. "But I told them about Albedo and about how he's the one that committed all those crimes 6 years ago..."

"Um..." Ben nervously sweats. "About that..."

"We're in their airspace!" Rody calls out cutting Ben off.

meanwhile Humarise has noticed their presence

"Purge the gravely afflicted..." Flect turn orders three hooded individuals, along with Chadwick, the leader of the Forever knight faction allied with Humarise.

back in the plane Rody is about to land.

"Rody.... Turn back after this...." Ben orders opening the Plane door and activating the Omnitrix.

"Why?!" Rody questions.

"Commoner, like you should stay put..." Bakugou snarls.

"From this point on..." Todoroki mutters. "Is a heroes job..."

the 4 jump out of the plane as Ben presses down the Omnitrix.