64||All hands on deck

(Ima just come out and say it..... I don't understand the timeline of the movie and the anime... so you'll just have to bare with inconsistencies for a while.... cuz like the movie takes place after my villain academia but Midoriya also doesn't have blackwhip yet but at the same time my villain academia apparently happens after the joint training so idk....)

it's been a few weeks since the Nabu island incident

but mainly everyone is talking about Endeavor's fight with the Nomu

"HAwks was amazing!" Ochaco comments.

"And he's hot too!" Hagakure adds

(Speaking of Hagakure, Fun Fact: when wildmutt accidentally saw the girls bathing I thought her indent in the water was a rock so I didn't draw her there.... just a little mistake that I'm never fixing.)

but all Ben can think about is that hybrid he fought

it was really powerful, even for one of Animo's mutants

not to mention the fact it was later revealed to have been a mutated bear....

meaning they've been pushing the limits of his quirk

who knows what he'll mutate next, maybe even Nomu...

"They don't say he's 'too fast for his own good' for nothing!" Kirishima exclaims.

Todoroki arrives and everyone immedietly goes to make sure he's okay and that endeavour is recovering.

Mr. Aizawa arrives

"Hey," he announces. "The bell rang a long time--"

only to see everyone is already in their seats

"All right...." he mutters as he walks up to his desk.

"You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provincial licenses, Don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity. There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though..."

he glares at Todoroki and bakugou

"From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now, for today's homeroom--"

Suddenly red lights begin flashing

"EMERGENCY DRILL, EMERGENCY DRILL: HYPOTHETICAL VILLAINS HAVE INFILTRATED UA HIGH SCHOOL GROUNDS." a voice announces

"HERO COURSE CLASS 1-A IS REQUESTED TO REPORT."

compartments open up in the walls giving everyone their costumes

"PLEASE CHANGE INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND HEAD TO THE SCENE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

"Let's go, Hero class 1-A!" Iida exclaims.