31||License Exam pt. 1

after the ultimate moves the class takes a bus to the facility their licence exam will take place in.

near immedietly Ben recognizes someone outside.

a boy, barely a year older than Ben

his hair a jet black his fit frame emphasized by a generic black and grey T-Shirt torn in places implying he hasn't changed in a while

Ben gets a serious look on his face as he walks toward him

the figure notices him and puts on a stern expression as he approaches him as well

"Benjamin Kirby Tennyson..." he growls

"Kevin Ethan Levin." Ben snarls back

"Wait his middle name is Kirby?" Kaminari whispers trying not to laugh.

the two meet in the middle as a menacing aura of malice surround them as they stare each other down.

up close its obvious there's a height difference, Kevin being a few centimetres taller.

suddenly they both smile and clasp hands in the bond of friendship

"You son of a gun!" Ben laughs. "What are you doing here?"

"Well we can't all go straight Tennyson." Kevin responds. "Eventually Vigilantism gets you caught, especially after Gwen went off to some cushy hero college and you decided to focus on your studies to get into UA."

"caught?" Ben inquires.

"Yeah I was taking down some robbers when i was caught 'Illegally using a quirk without a licence'. Luckily for me the guy who got me saw more potential to give me a job opportunity rather than send me back to the slammer, after I get a licence that is."

"Who's this?" Ochaco questions

"He looks so manly!" Kirishima exclaims internally and externally

"This is Kevin." Ben says grabbing his shoulder to which Kevin quickly removes his arm

"We have a.... storied past...."

"I tried to kill him 6 times, tried to severely injure him 4 times, tried to ruin his life twice and am currently dating his cousin." Kevin bluntly puts it.

"Okay in his defence." Ben adds "I tried to kill him twice, and accidentally mutated him once... I've also beaten him in sumo slammers an uncountable amount of times."

no one in 1-A is going to open the can of worms that is "context"....

afterwards everyone makes it into the building and get debriefed on how it's going to work.

Apparently all 1,540 participents are going to fight in a Free-For-All.

out of the 1,540 people only 100 will be allowed to pass and get their Licence.

the person has to put on three Targets anywhere on their bodies as long as it's Exposed.

everyone will start with 6 balls.

the Targets will light up if they are hit with a ball.

if all three of your targets are lit up you're out.

if you get the last hit on someone it counts as you defeating them.

you must have at least Two defeats to continue.