9||Ben Tennyson Vs Mina Ashido

after the first few matches consisting of

Midoriya VS Shinsou where they debated the true values of a hero and ended in Midoriya defeating him physically and psychologically

Todoroki VS Sero where Todoroki quite easily defeated him in a single attack

Kaminari VS some vine girl from 1-B which ended in Kaminari being wrapped up in vines

and finally Iida VS Hatsume which was more of an advertisement for Hatsume's inventions ending in her forfeiting the match

Finally it's Ben's match

he tries to think up a plan

Grandpa max always told him to never go into a fight without one...

Mina can produce acid from her skin

meaning aliens like Greymatter and Ripjaws are out of the question

Fourarms, Cannonbolt or Diamondhead might be able to endure the acid but knowing the omnitrix he won't get them

Wildvine can regenerate but with the concrete stage it would be hard to anchor himself to prevent being knocked out of the ring.

Mina is already aware of Ditto and even one being knocked out would lose him the match.

maybe Stinkfly?

yeah He'll try Stinkfly

"WE'RE GONNA KEEP RIGHT ON GOING WITH THE FIFTH MATCH!!" Present mic announces as Ben gets into the ring.

"HE'S WEARING A WATCH AND HE'S GONNA TRANSFORM! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S BEN TENNYSON!"

"VERSUS!"

"IS SOMETHING GOING TO COME OUT OF THOSE HORNS? WELL? FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S MINA ASHIDO!"

"This time it's not going to be so easy." She comments toward her opponent.

Ben is about to transform before the match starts but is interrupted

"BEN GET HER!" Ben can hear someone in the stands yell out.

It's mineta....

of course its mineta....

"BEAT HER LIKE IN THOSE FIGHTING GAMES WHERE THEIR CLOTHES GET RIPPED OFF!!!"

before Ben can even comprehend the request Present Mic yells out "FIFTH MATCH, START!"

without hesitation Mina begins skating toward Ben using her acid

Quickly he activates the omnitrix cycling to Stinkfly

Panicking as she draws near Ben has trouble finding stinkfly

"Oh no you don't." Mina exclaims throwing acid at Ben's watch. "You need that thing to transform right?"

Mina's acid hits the Omnitrix right at the moment of Ben hitting it

a blast of green feedback explodes from the watch causing her to recoil back.

as the energy dissipates in Ben's place is a green puddle.

"BY GOD!" Present Mic exclaims in shock "MINA ASHINO APPEARS TO HAVE LIQUEFIED POOR BEN TENNYSON!!!"

Mina stands with her hands over her mouth now believing she just murdered a guy.

The entire stadium is silent minus the whirring and hum of a strange floating Device.

said device hovers over the pile of Ben as it begins to swirl and shoot up regaining Humanoid shape

"IT APPEARS THE PUDDLE OF GOOP HAS REFORMED AND IS READY TO CONTINUE THE MATCH!" Present Mic announces

"IT APPEARS THE PUDDLE OF GOOP HAS REFORMED AND IS READY TO CONTINUE THE MATCH!" Present Mic announces. "MINA ASHIDO IS NOT IN FACT A MURDERER!"

"Usually I don't like Getting new Aliens in the middle of a fight." Goop mutters. "but this one seems pretty self explanatory..."

without missing a beat the device blasts forward dragging Goop's body behind it

Mina responds by skating across the arena with her slime.

every attack she throws at Goop has no effect as it appears this is now a one-sided match

Goop can attack her but she can't attack Goop.

GOOP: The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Polymorph from Viscosia, These Slimy sluggers can reform and manipulate their bodies even capable of changing their PH levels making them able to switch between slippery slime and acidic sludge. Their home planet has a far lower gravity than earth making it so most of the species require a portable Anti-gravity Device when off world.

"No hard feelings Mina." Goop says charging her with a punch.

she throws her arms up bracing for impact but nothing happens he opens her eyes to see Goop nowhere in sight.

only to look down to see him wrapping up her legs.

"Remember, Tuck and roll." Goop says as his device begins spinning around swinging Mina around like a ball before throwing her out of the ring.

"BEN ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND!" Midnight exclaims

"INCREDIBLE!" Present Mic announces. "WE THOUGHT HE DIED FOR A SECOND THERE BUT NOT ONLY DID HE GET BACK UP HE WON WITH SUCH EASE!!!"

Goop strikes a victorious pose before accidentally punching his own Anti-Gravity device and falling into a puddle again.

"Another transformation for the notebook." Midoriya mutters writing down the information presented here.

"SUCH OPPORTUNITY!" Mineta grumbles frustrated that Ben didn't use Goop to burn her clothes off like the absolute garbageboy he is.

after reforming again Goop walked off the stage to wait for his next fight.