99||Encounter

(Kevin's sudden gearshift can be attributed to several factors

- Kevin hasn't mutated in years so he's experiencing a bit of whiplash

- He absorbed an Ultimate which by itself increases its users aggression

- He absorbed it out of sheer desperation while it was basically taunting him about insecurities Gwen and Ben don't value him

though I'm sure Gwen values that dic--

*Alien X pulls out a glock*

NO! this is MY story, I get to decide if Gwen and Kevin canonically bang! physical affection is a vital part of a healthy relationship! And I will not be convinced otherwise by a schizophrenic Void-man!

ahem....

- Kevin absorbed Michael's quirk which combined the mental drawbacks of both making Kevin even more power hungry and irrational.

Back at Gunga Villa the battle is obviously turning towards a Hero victory as the pros easily dispatch remaining Villains.

Albedo and Mr. Compress hide watching as Toga goes berserk on heroes disguised as Eel boy.

Mr. Compress tried to stop her but she ran off before he could get a word in.

all the while Albedo violently smashes his wrist against the wall.

"STUPID!!*smash* GODDAMN!!*smash* WATCH!!*smash*" he cries out as the wall lays barren of any paint, chipping off in Albedo's fury.

"STOP!!*smash* BEING!!!*smash* USELESS!!!*smash* AND!!!*smash* GIVE!!!!*smash* ME!!!!*smash* SOMETHING!!!!*smash* ANYTHING!!!!!*Falls to his knees* Someone that can bring him back..."

Tears stream down his face as he stands up resolute in what he thinks he needs to do.

"Ultimatrix or not I need to go help Toga." Albedo states wiping his red eyes. "I don't need this stupid device to kick ass, now where's a weapon I can use...."

"Don't go and get yourself killed, Idiot..." a familiar voice sighs.

Albedo turns to see Dabi swinging down from the floor directly above them.

"With Twice snuffing it you're probably our deus ex machina..." Dabi states grabbing Albedo by the back of his shirt to stop him from fleeing. "So I'm gonna personally make sure you don't die either..."

"Can't we talk this out Kev?" Ben desperately inquires as Kevin tries to stab him.

"You and Gwen laughed behind my back didn't you?!" Kevin growls, his eyes and hair flaring up with Micheal's "Voidpire". "Big Stupid Kevin, only good for stealing and giving you a ride, huh?!"

"Kevin, I swear we only laughed in your face." Ben rationalizes.

His hair changes shade to a dirty blond as his eyes glow red and yellow.

"Y'know Gwen always said you'd look good as a blonde." Ben states hesitantly. "But I don't really see it."

Kevin takes a swing at Ben. "SHUT UP!"

"This is what we do!" Ben responds. "We bust eachothers balls, we're friends Kevin! You're the closest thing I have to a brother!"

"Oh I'll bust your balls alright..." Kevin ignorantly replies, having not even listened to anything after that.