8||Sports Festival 2: Electric Boogaloo

the next few Minutes are a haze for Ben

just rapid movement

the most vivid part is when he slams down on the omnitrix

(Clarification: Shinsou would have watched Ben during the race and would notice how Ben activates the omnitrix and would be able to walk him through it before commanding him to cycle through until he saw one that looked like it could carry his team

(Clarification: Shinsou would have watched Ben during the race and would notice how Ben activates the omnitrix and would be able to walk him through it before commanding him to cycle through until he saw one that looked like it could carry his team.... literally)

after that his blurry vision goes blank now replaced by Wildmutt's Enhanced senses forming a clear 3D map for Ben to observe.

despite being unable to control his body Ben manages to see everything through Wildmutt's "Vision"

WILDMUTT: The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Vulpimancer from Vulpin, these canine-like beasts lack in having eyes they make up for with their other incredibly enhanced senses giving them a complete 3D layout of their surroundings at all times being able to detect invisible foes just as easily as the visible ones. Wildmutt's one weakness? he is physically unable to speak any language other than animalistic snorts and growls.

a passenger in his own body Ben watches as Wildmutt Carries Shinsou and his two teammates running around using his acrobatic skill to run across the side of the arena to avoid opponents as Shinsou holds his quills like reins.

by the end his team makes it into 3rd place.

Wildmutt regains consciousness attempting to question his predicament but comes off as snorts and barks.

But at least Koda understands him....

which is weird since Ben didn't know he could actually talk

anyway Ben spends the noon break trying to put everything together

so that purple haired kid, Shinsou must have used a mind control Quirk on him forcing him to compete.

as Wildmutt Ben was told to carry his team around the battle field as he stole points

after the break Midnight explains the next event is a tournament.

[ALIEN X HAS REMOVED THE CHEERLEADER SCENE]

after the announcement Ojiro and a kid from 1-B forfeit not finding it fair to move on if they were brainwashed during the last one

Ben on the other hand doesn't see a problem with moving on

while yes he was being told what to do it was still Wildmutt's abilities that propelled him forward.

Ben's first fight in the Tournament?

BEN TENNYSON VS MINA ASHINO