10||Ben vs Tokoyami

the First round finishes up with

Tokoyami VS Yaoyorozu where Tokoyami won

then Tetsutetsu VS Kirishima ending in a draw which will be settled later

then Ochaco VS Bakugo

and while Ben was hoping Ochaco would win Bakugo manages to defeat her.

the whole time Ben is trying to think of what aliens he'd use to fight...

the quarter finals come around as Kirishima's tie-breaker ends with his victory

first in the quarterfinals is Midoriya vs Todoroki which ends in him finally using his left side to defeat his foe.

which also negates his weakness of being unable to use the left side due to some physiological issue...

then is Iida VS Shiozaki which ends quickly with Iida pushing her out of bounds.

Next up is Ben's match

BEN TENNYSON VS FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

Ben steps up onto the stage

"DARK SHADOW!!" Tokoyami exclaims as he attacks.

Ben activates the omnitrix trying to think of which alien to use

his first match showed he can overpower defences, maybe even diamondheads

and Darkshadow's a shadow, would Fourarms or Rath even be able to fight it?

and Goop is too new.

Ben has no idea what alien would have an advantage here

maybe Wildmutt or XLR8 could outpace it?

Dark shadow draws near as Ben just gives up on thinking.

"Here goes nothing..." Ben sighs pressing down the omnitrix without even looking

with the ignition of Heatblasts head Dark shadow recoils and gets back

that's when he remembers something...

a subconscious memory

Back in the Cavalry battle as Wildmutt he managed to overhear Tokoyami explain his quirk's weakness

The more light there is the less powerful his Stand-- I mean Quirk is....

"Aw.... Whats the matter?" an ecstatic Heatblast questions. "Don't like the light?"

he flexes creating a blazing inferno around him increasing the light causing Tokoyami along with everyone in the stands cover their eyes.

Darkshadow is barely strong enough to move as Heatblast closes the distance throwing a fireball down blasting Tokoyami out of bounds before he was even able to move from his starting position.

Heatblast presses the omnitrix symbol on his chest down reverting to allow the light to die down.

as everyone regains their vision they finally realize what happened.

"FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF BOUNDS!" Midnight exclaims. "BEN TENNYSON WINS!!"

"WE BARELY EVEN SAW WHAT HAPPENED!" Present mic announces. "ANOTHER INCREDIBLE DISPLAY FROM BEN TENNYSON!"