97||Inheritance

(Just a quick lil' thing in advance just to know if I should do the sketches

Should I do a Vilgax Backstory in Ben's Vilgax visions?

Cuz if I thought to do the visions thing sooner I would have done one

like don't worry it's not some "Oh Vilgax is just misunderstood" the guy would burn down an orphanage to warm up his fingers, Vilgax is still VERY much a bad person

just think it would be nice to put some background to the monster, so should I do it before or after Vilgax appears?

cuz at the least Ben will see how the opening of Classic series played out in this story, just wonder if I should do build up to it or not.

that's it.... lets get on with the story)

Back at Jakku Hospital the heroes continue to eliminate the Nomu and Xenomu.

meanwhile Mirko fights off the High-end nomu.

Endeavour sprints down the hallway seeing Crust struggling to push back the fat Nomu, his regeneration making it impossible to cut past him.

Aizawa arrives on the scene to use erasure allowing the heroes to rip through the Nomu's blubber and make a path to Mirko.

Mirko however is not in the greatest shape

Down an arm and still outnumbered 1 to 3 she fiercely holds her ground.

she expertly dodges each attack using her superior agility to her advantage, however as the fights gone on the Highends appear to have notices Mirko's patterns and are able to avoid her attacks as well

seeing the Nomu have adapted to her she turns her focus to Shigaraki and Dr. Garaki.

"You're going to the professor again?" Ribby questions. "Stupid woman."

he throws his headtail at Mirko, the attack ripping through her side as the elephant Nomu grabs her hair and the Female bites her calf.