74||One thing at a time

(This chapter took so long cuz i kept cutting scenes where bakugou makes some reference to the latest manga chapters but I just don't think he has the heart for that...)

Hawks flies over a forest before landing in front of a grand manor.

he enters the building and navigates through the hallways before coming across a war room filled with shadowy figures

"Status report..." a voice demands.

"Well..." Hawks sighs. "I'm working hard spreading Liberation ideology."

"About that book you've been passing out to heroes..." the shrouded Redestro murmurs.

a tense silence is shared between the two before Redestro continues.

"Not only did you read it thoroughly, but you also really get the Destro-ness. It's obvious you're one of the ones who truly understands it..."

"Thanks." Hawks says regaining his cool.

"Actually," Twice chimes in. "I still don't get it at all! Teach me sometime!"

"Sure, it's not hard." Hawks responds.

"With a walking billboard like you," Redestro continues. "Liberation ideology will spread quickly."

"Winning over your base of teens and 20-somethings would be great for us." Hanabata adds.

"I will continue my work." Hawks declares.

"Hey, Hawks!" Twice exclaims. "You're working really hard, huh? You're a good guy!-- You're evil, aren't you?!-- I want you to work for me!"

Hawks smirks.

"Thanks... We're not even on the commission's radar yet. They're investigating the league's involvement in the deika city incident, but the troops are doing their jobs well. And we've slowly started teaching the next generation."

Toga swipes through her tablet before seeing something

"Oh, it's Izuku!" she gleefully exclaims.

"Ow!" Albedo groans rubbing the side of his head. "That was right in my ear..."

Albedo leans in to see what Toga's looking at.

"What a coincidence..." he mutters

"From what I saw, they haven't grown much." Dabi chuckles.

Hawks laughs.

"Well, they are just students."

"Good work!" Redestro exclaims. "You may go, Hawks."

Hawks leaves the room placing a feather in the door to use to listen in on the leagues conversation.