27||All for one

slow clapping fills the silence

???:"As Expected of Number Four Hero, Best Jeanist.... I thought I'd blown everyone away."

he continues to clap menacingly

???:"To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant, That quick decision-making.... and skill... you must have nerves of steel."

Best Jeanist fires off a final attack only to be one-shot by a Bullet of air, taking him out of the fight instantly.

??:"I see... This is Strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need Yours..."

dread fills everyone's bodies as the menacing aura fills the area

Ben's arm moves on its own as he has to stop himself from instinctively activating the Omnitrix and giving their cover away.

this feeling...

it is true Primordial fear

the kind intertwined within all creatures

an utterly hopeless feeling of death...

how could some one with such presence even exist?

that's when a familiar "W-what... the hell...?!" followed by coughing is heard.

Bakugo now stands in front of the dark figure,

"how did he get here so fast?" Ben thinks to himself "is it his Quirk? no he shot off an air cannon earlier, but he was flying, maybe it's some form of air manipulation Quirk?"

???:"Sorry, Bakugo."

Bakugo:"HUH?!"

swishing splashing sounds coming out of spontaneous grey splats in the air.

"Could this be part of his Quirk too?" Ben thinks. "does this guy have multiple Quirks?!"

out from the grey goop the villains from the Camp Attack appear.

that's when Shigaraki begins to speak

"S-ensei..." Shigaraki whimpers.

???:"You failed, huh, Tomura?"

he takes a sigh before taking on an encouraging posture

???:"But do not be Discouraged. just Try again."

somehow despite his demeanour changing he's still giving off the menacing aura

???:"I have brought your associates back as well. even this Child. because you judged that he was an important piece."

he walks over to Tomura and holds his hand out.

???:"Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

a tension fills the air as everyone holds their breath as to not make the slightest of noises

???:"You're here after all, aren't you..."

Everyone freezes in terror believing he's found them out

Suddenly something soars through the sky smashing into the man.

THOOM