87||The Future speaks Pt. 2

the Female Merlinsapien crawls through the roof of an old abandoned apartment room

in a flash of red she returns to human form.

she appears to be wearing some form of costume, a red scarf draped across her back.

sitting at a worn down dining table is a male figure in a near identical costume but with a green motif.

"I got a sample from the east side Techadon." her distorted voice announces holding up the vial with a seemingly living fluid violently thrashing about seeming to be aggravated by her Omnitrix.

"I got the one from the North side." the boy's matching distorted voice replies holding an identical vial. "If we can figure out what direction they came from maybe we can triangulate where he is..."

"Also, um.... Spanner..." the girl begins as she awkwardly leans against a kitchen counter. "I may have... um... been seen in Blitz-Blue form...."

"I still don't like that name..." Spanner groans.

"Oh!?" the now aggravated girl exclaims as she stands up straight. "At least I'm TRYING to be original and not just use Ben's names...."

she sighs recollecting herself as she hops up and sits on the table.

"Speaking of not liking names... can we change mine? Spik just sounds dumb... I don't see the problem with just using my Hero name..."

"But it's a gimmick." Spanner pleas. "Spik and Spanner! I even let you be first."

"Anyway! I told you not to be seen in alien form!" Spanner scolds. "You have certain.... features that make it hard for you to pose as Ben or albedo...."

"What features?" a confused Spik asks.

Spanner scowls at her before returning to what he was working on

"Still having a problem with that thing?" Spik inquires.

"Earlier I turned into XLR8 to beat the Techadon, but I was trying to get Crashhopper..." Spanner sighs tinkering with his Omnitrix. "This randomization glitch is really aggravating..."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have--" Spik begins before Spanner holds his hand up.

"shh..." he demands.

"Don't shush me!" She snaps back before he holds his hand up again.

Spanner looks around before quickly activating his Omnitrix.

"You were followed!" he exclaims.

Wildmutt crawls through the open window and finds himself in the main room facing down the two other Omnitrix wielders.

"How did you find us?" Spanner demands.

Wildmutt lets off a snarf as he approaches.

"Oh, He tracked you as Chamalien..."