95|| Kevin 11

Kevin's life was never easy....

he was born with a powerful Quirk he couldn't control.

despite its simplicity, Kevin would be incapable of determining whether he absorbed something or not when he touched it.

he caused 2 computers to short circuit when his power first manifested

ostracized by his classmates who feared him absorbing their quirks, even his own mother and step father were hesitant to embrace him unless he had gloves.

in preschool he'd be forced to wear oven mitts to prevent him from accidentally sapping any electronics or students he touched.

he had no friends, everyone treated him like a freak.

and after years of this he started to believe them.

he was just a freak, no use being a hero, he'd probably screw that up too....

this culminated when he was 10 where he got into a fight with his parents that resulted in Kevin losing control and accidentally hitting his step dad with an electrical bolt and started a house fire.

after this Kevin ran away from home and started living out on the streets.

he'd go days without eating without any money to his name he resorted to stealing to survive.

through this experience he learned how to control his powers.

after a year he'd become accustomed to this life.

in his mind, he had the power to take what he wanted, and because of that it should belong to him.

anybody who got in his way should die or be strong enough to stop him.

He'd never absorb quirks though, they always gave him a killer headache and absorbing some electricity was more than enough to fight back against thugs.

It was at this point Kevin met Ben.

At the time Ben was nowhere near the upstanding hero he is now.

he'd often use the Omnitrix for selfish things and personal gain, just that day he used Ghostfreak to sneak into a Kiosk to play the newest Sumo slammers game.

after which he was chewed out by his grandpa leading to Ben storming off.

this was when Kevin and Ben first came face-to-face.

they hit it off immediately before they were heckled by some delinquents of which Ben made short work of with XLR8.

after this they went to Kevin's home, an abandoned subway station.

Here they came up with an idea to get their hands on some copies of the new Sumo slammers by stealing them from a warehouse.

this went horribly as they were caught by the cops and had to outrun a pro hero with stinkfly.

it was after this they formed a partnership

Even though Kevin was originally planning on taking the Omnitrix from Ben, through their several hauls....

Kevin, even if for a brief moment.... felt like he had a friend.

Ben didn't look at him differently for his Quirk and didn't seem scared to be near him.

However this budding friendship had a bittersweet climax....

Kevin went a little far, disregarding the lives of train passengers for a haul leading to Ben drawing the line.