20||Two Heroes pt.3

again this was co-written by awsomedstroyer

after about 50 flights of stairs the class encountered a huge metal door blocking their path "do we brake through it?" "no, that will probably just alert the villains."

Mineta noticed another door, this one unlocked "hey guys, lets just go through here." "wait, don't!" he opened the door and seemingly nothing happened. Melissa said "by interacting with any electrical device the villains will no we are here"

"in that case we better move fast" Ben tried to turn into XLR8 but instead turned into....

"XLR--dangit!"

Swampfire sighs....

"At this point I should just stop trying..."

despite his shortcomings in his transformation the class still ran down the currently vacant corridor

halfway through the doors in front of the students and the doors behind them slammed shut. Ben grabbed the seeds on his arms and threw them at the next door, at first nothing happened but then powerful vines sprouted and destroyed the door as if it were cardboard.

the class continues to the next door, destroying it yet again, leading to a room that looked like a forest and in the centre was an elevator leading to the top floor that was already on its way up.

"have the villains found us?!"  Mineta cowers.

"We should hide and let them pass." Midoriya suggests

the class hide in the overgrowth two people came out of the elevator.

one was a skinny, pale, tall man with green spiky hair on his head and... cheeks?

the other one was much shorter and resembled some sort of human mole.

they walked out of the elevator into the garden when they hears a mocking "peekaboo."

Midoriya turns to see Swampfire isn't beside him anymore

the Villain turns around to find a giant living root with a pitch black face and brightly coloured thorns crowning his head. he then punched the short man sending him back leaving the tall man looking stunned.

"what the hell kind of freak are you!" he said while his hand seemed to grow, he waved his hand and sent out a powerful blast of wind that knocked swampfire back. his back hit the elevator doors causing the elevator to break.

this only momentarily dazed swampfire as he quickly got up and sent a barrage of fire balls to the man who countered with powerful gusts of wind that snuffed the flames out

the man wasn't effected by the fire in the slightest but he still didn't notice the two boys coming up behind him. one of these two recognizing a villain when he sees one decided two intervene, he snuck up behind the man and let out a powerful explosion catching him off guard.