98||The Thrill of destruction

The Heroes continue to fight off Berty and the remaining Nomu.

luckily for them however Berty seems to have no regard for teamwork as he wildly attacks sometimes hitting his allies aside.

Eraserhead keeps the two Nomu quirkless as guano bats screech throughout the basement.

Berty eats a fair dozen before painfully hunching over.

his jaw unhinges as several tendrils spew from his maw dragging anything they can grab into his mouth.

luckily the heroes and Nomu are able to avoid the grabbers as he consumes more Guano bats and Nomu tanks.

Bert lets off a queasy burp before a dozen eyes appear on the roof of his mouth and his tongue, an energy sphere forming in the back of his throat.

before anyone can react he unleashes a powerful Upchuck blast boosted by Eyeguy lasers.

Crust struggles to block the attack as it takes out a chunk of the Elephant nomu's torso.

all the while Endeavour faces down the Female Nomu.

the beast unleashes a torrent of fat blasts from her thighs as Endeavour creates a shield of flames to protect himself and the barely conscious Mirko.

the Female Nomu is about to close the distance before the rest of the heroes arrive to assist.

Ryuko clashes fists with Bert as Humungousaur plating grows across his back.

the creature screams in agony as a second pair of arms rip through his shoulders and a painsaw blade splits his face open, shattering his blinders.

"LEMME KILL YOU!" Berty moans as he trashes his face around trying to slice Ryuko to pieces. "I NEEDA VENTIN'!!!!"

Ryuko puts all her remaining strength into using the monsters superior power against it and flip its massive body over herself and smashing him into the vats causing him to writhe in pain as it is electrocuted before he stops moving.

the other heroes manage to team up and finally kill the Female Nomu by incinerating her head.

just as the fat Nomu is defeated Present Mic also appears with Garaki in tow.

"Is that it?" Present Mic retorts as he looks upon the defeated foes. "Anyway I got him!"

however back in the incubation room X-Less stares in sheer awe at the reawakened Shigaraki

"Wh-Why?" X-Less questions.

Shigaraki clutches his chest as condensation leaves his lips

"My lungs.... feel so cold..." he moans. "But my head.... is so hot...."

he winces in pain as a sharp pain begins growing in his left shoulder, what appears to be a small third arm forming, tearing through flesh and skin to reach freedom.

a cool air fills the room as pipes freeze over before it suddenly becomes hot again as the ice melts.

X-Less attempts to attack Shigaraki only for the successor of Evil to grab his face and decay him to dust.