7||Sports festival Begins

The time of the UA sports festival is here.

everyone in class 1-A has been walked into a crowded stadium

Bakugo gives a cocky speech about how he's going to win instantly making him a target.

the first event is a 4km obstacle race.

Ben wants to save his transformations for when its needed

just using XLR8 would be ideal but Ben has no idea what the omnitrix will give him

for all he knows it could give him greymatter who'd make this whole race feel like 16km instead of 4

but plans don't go as thought out as the moment the race starts Todoroki freezes the ground solid preventing anyone behind him from going further.

Ben manages to avoid having his feet frozen but still struggles with running

"Heatblast or XLR8 would be great right now." Ben says slamming down the omnitrix

" Ben says slamming down the omnitrix

"O-O-Okay O-Omnitrix..." Wildvine shivers.

"A-A Plant in an i-i-ice field is not a good m-mix."

nonetheless he rolls with it and uses his bulbs to smash through the ice before digging his roots into the ground and burrowing through the ground and under the ice.

WILDVINE: The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Florauna from Flors Verdance, Wildvine can grow and alter the size of his body like a real plant but also retract it again at will. He can also grow and extend his arms, legs and fingers into vine-like tentacles to grab and restrain others. He is also extremely flexible due to his plant-like body. His fingers can stick to walls, which allow him to swing around. ontop of this he can also merge into plantlife and can produce Explosive buds from his back giving him the ultimate green thumb.

resurfacing he now has to deal with the Exam robots using his vines to constrict them and smash them together.

suddenly 3 enormous 0-pointers resurface blocking the path

without hesitation Wildvine grapples onto one of the 0-pointers Todoroki froze's wrists and swings by leaving everyone else behind.

the plant scampers by attempting to gain on Todoroki

"Wasn't very nice what you did back there." he mutters to himself. "But if you're playing Dirty so am I."

he attempts to wrap a vine around Todoroki's left leg.

expecting him to activate his quirk he's actually held back a bit and has to grab the vine with his right hand before it freezes and shatters.