29||The dorms

(Sry about taking so long its just i realized the christmas part takes place after the my villain academia arc so i've just been rethinking my approach to a character that is yet to appear)

after the "Kamino incident" UA sends out a notice form requesting the students relocate to the dorms

All Might himself along with Mr. Aizawa came along to ask Ben's parents and grandpa about it and they accepted believing it was for the best to ensure Ben's safety.

after packing up what he can carry Ben makes his way to UA

as he's on the street he's stopped by a man

he's in a long torn robe that appears to have been damaged in a fight of some sort

his face has several scars and his hair looks as if it had once been a shining blond but has dulled with strife

"Did you see another guy run past here? he kinda looks like me but without the scars." he asks. "He looks like he might be in his 30s or something I'm not good with ages."

"Um... no?" Ben responds. "Do you need me to get someone or--"

"OI! GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHERF&#KER!" He says running toward an alleyway

Ben considers following being weirded out by the fact that man just censored himself

but as he looks into the alleyway he's blinded by a flash of blue light as the two seem to have disappeared

well that was strange--

wait did he bleep himself?

it was probably nothing

Ben continues on

he finally makes it to UA and finds the dorms.

Aizawa greets the class and informs them of the Rules of the Dorms.

but then he turns is attention to Ben, Iida, Deku, Momo, and Todoroki.

he says that if not for All Mights retirement he would have Expelled almost the entire class.

Aizawa is Scary when he's in "Angry Dad" Mode

he leads the entire class inside.

Bakugo, strange seems to try to cheer the class up by forcing Kaminari to revert to his "Dunce Form"

Aizawa continues to lead the class in

he explains the layout of the dorms and that the girl are on the right and the boys on the left.

you can almost Feel the Thirst coming off of Mineta.

Aizawa prepares to restrain him but ben holds up his hand dismissively and turns into Wildvine

Ben gets his rooms and unpacks.

later the girls decide to have a Rooms showcase.

Ben's up for that.

everyone looks into Midoriya's room and see it's full of all Might Merchandise, Quite Suspicious for someone who claims doesn't have a special relationship with all might.

Tokoyami's room looks as dark as his soul, probably.

Ben is blinded by the dazzle of Aoyama's room.

everyone skips Mineta, which is for the best.

if you brought a Black light it'd probably look like All for one's Face.

Ojiro's looks 100% Unchanged.

Iida turned his room into a library.

Kaminari's room actually looks cool.

everyone else disagrees, guess it's just acquired taste.

Koda's room looks a little too cutesy, but there's a cute little fluffy rabbit so that's neat.

Mina and Ochaco go to pet it.

Ben pretends he doesn't care but as soon as everyone leaves he goes over to pet the fuzzy buddy on his cute little head.

by the time he catches up with the rest of the group they're all in Todoroki's room.

"Finally for the boys," Mina says. "Ben."

and the room of Benjamin Kirby Tennyson....

is completely covered in sumo slammer mercendice and is already littered with garbage

"I got peckish on the way, okay?" Ben rationalizes picking up an empty Jumbo ultra-supreme coca cola KFC big mac smoothie cup. "I can't help I've been having odd cravings."

other than that it's completely average...

Mina:"Now for the girls!"

Jiros room is filled with Instruments.

Mina's kind of looks like the room of someone who maybe likes tiger print a little to much.

Ochaco's room looks like the stereotypical "Starter Apartment"

Ojiro being the absolute Gentleman he is doesn't feel right looking around girls rooms.

Ben dials up wildvine just in case he need to restrain him

Asui wasn't feeling that well so they skip her.

Ben's jaw hits the floor when you see momo's room.

It's full of furniture that he'd never be able to afford in 100 lifetimes.

Mina holds a vote for who has the best room.

(Lets be honest IDK who'd win if not sato so y'all can just have your own headcanon)

Later Ben goes to bed but wakes up outside.

"Well.... that's.... odd..."

he finds out Asui had a super emotional talk with the rest of the rescue squad but Ochaco couldn't find Ben so he wasn't able to hear it

When school starts Aizawa Talks about how hard it will be to obtain a provisional Hero Licence and says that every Hero has an Ultimate attack.

and Ben.... MAY have a few ideas....