Introduction

Quez also known as Action In The M.M.

Where you going?

No where YaYa lay back down!

You lying Quez! She said as she got out the bed. I hugged my breath and tucked my gun on my hip.

Business I'll be back!

It's 2am what business you got!? She questioned folding her arms after she hit the lights. YaYa was my girlfriend. We been together for two years. All she did was spend my money and nag. I always get like we wasn't suppose to be together but the pressure was bad n from day one. She was a bad bitch and some way I was suppose to be honored that she was on my team. You know the type that's brown skin, thick as fuck with the fat ass! Every Nigga that came across her wanted her. I guess I was the lucky one that got her though.

Look I gotta go bus a couple dance moves with Smooth right quick I'll be back ight! Just chill out.

Yeah okay Quez I'm not stupid!

Nobody said you was! I said I got business I ain't never cheat on you or ever gave you a reason to chill the fuck out you dead ass be pissing me off brah I swear! I said sternly moving from around her and walking out the door. I walked outside and got in the car with my brother.

Sup baby boy! He said slapping me up. Smooth was my older brother. We grew up super tight cause all we had was each other and our little sister. But my family history is a whole mother story in it's self for another time. "YaYa trippin again?"

Man what is she? That bitch swear up and down somebody always cheating on her!

You know how bitches be when they got a handsome Nigga that gets money. They swear they getting fucked off on anyways.

But I'm not though gotta Nigga feeling like Keyshia Cole I shoulda cheated.

Nah Action you a good Nigga don't even feed into her shit!

Man I ain't! What's up do?

Look I gotta lil tip this Nigga at Club 7 right now! Drunk got a couple of bitches on him.

Cool we can catch this Nigga soon as he walk out open fire on his bitch ass I don't give a fuck who out there Smooth look and load on his bitch ass do you feel me!

I hear you baby brah!

See we was looking for this old cat Bones! Bones owed me money! Almost a quarter mill. He stole from me about a month ago when me and my bitch was out in Miami just on a quick get a way type shit. He took it upon his self to take that time to steal from me. I been looking for this Nigga every since. My word was my word and I was gone kill his stupid ass!

Smooth pulled up across the street from the club. That shit was lit and it was almost 3am. They would be closing shortly and he was gone be walking out.
"What you gone do when you catch this Nigga?" Smooth asked as he loaded his clip into his gun.

Lay his ass out right here! I said passing him the blunt.

That's all I needed to know! He before taking a long puff of the blunt and putting it out. I couldn't wait for this Nigga to look my way so his whole face could be missin!

Ight have a goodnight! I heard a male say. I looked up and this Nigga Bones was stumbling out the club with two bitches on his ass. I hurried up and jumped out the car pulling my gun from my hip as I reached the middle of the street I let two shots off. Screams and tire screeching filled the air as he ducked and tried to get low. I walked closer pulling my trigger harder each time. I hit this Nigga in the shoulder. He ran to the side of the building. I started to run after him.

You ain't catching no crack head! Smooth yelled pulling the car up. I jumped in and he sped through the parking lot almost hitting people and other cars. We reached the back alley and seen this Nigga hit the dip. I leaned out the window shooting at him as we turned the corner. We came to an entrance of a blacked out tunnel.

I go right you go left! Kill that Nigga when you see him! I said as I walked into the tunnel. I raised my gun and walked slowly. The night time light shinned in the tunnel. It was cold and dark in here. I wasn't scared but I was angry. I don't miss! I tried to look for any blood leakage I know I hit that Nigga in his shit.

Bones! Oh Bonessss! I said lightly. "Come out come out where ever you are!"

As I got further down the tunnel I could hear weeping and soft cries. I thought it was this Nigga. I was about to blow his shit back. As I got closer to the sounds I could see a body on a ground. I turned the light on, on my gun flashing my surroundings because the light from the moon was not enough. I bent down to the body and it was a girl. She looked young....she was completely naked, she was dirty and covered and blood. I could tell she wasn't no whore or a crack head or anything somebody left her there to die.

Yo, you find that Nigga!? I could hear my brothers voice come through on my watch.

Nah but you need to see this! I said shocked. I checked her Pulse and she was still alive. Her body was freezing cold.

What is it Nigga? Smooth said back. But my eyes was just fixed on the girl. Someone had to take advantage of her. There was no clothes around that indicated that they was hers nor was it any type of purse or ID that could identify her.

Who the fuck is that? Smooth asked out of breath as he got close to me.

I don't know....I just found her here.

Leave her ass this Nigga probably got away and shit!

I can't just leave her she looks young. Somebody did this to her!

Action your a cold blooded killer fuck her we got business let this bitch be somebody else's problem. You always wanna be captain save a hoe.

How would you fee if somebody left Kayla to die like this and you know it was two people there that could of saved her.

He sucked his teeth and kicked the rocks that layed on the ground beside him. I took my jacket off and put it around her picking her lifeless body up. She was beautiful! I couldn't understand for the life of me why somebody would wanna do this to her. Smooth opened the back door and I got in the back seat with her laying her head in my lap. I stroked her hair back as she was shaking and weeping. I don't know who this girl was right now but I know for a fact that someone did this to her.