Chapter 31

I grabbed the bowl off the counter and walked out the door. I was hungry as hell and this shit smelt and looked good. I turned the car on and started eating as I got to every single red light.

I pulled up in front of the trap and finished my food before getting out. I had a nice cold strawberry lemonade in the back I crushed when I was done.

I got out the car and my niggas was outside. I slapped everyone up and leaned against my car.

Here bra! Kez said passing me the bottle. I gulped it passing it back.

Yo you married now Nigga how that shit feel?! D asked laughing.

Fuck that bum ass bitch! Why the fuck y'all ain't tell me she was doing that bum ass surprise wedding.

Wait what? Nigga that's Yo bitch she asked for help in planning the shit we thought y'all was in love you asked her to marry you! Eric said leaning on the car.

I wasn't gone never marry that bitch!

Oh you wild! The fuck?

Man that bitch been fuckin Smooth the whole entire relationship and they met before me and her met.

What? Everybody questioned In disbelief.

Hell yeah but you know bros before hoes kicked that bitch to the door.

Facts brother back on yo shit fuck these bitches.

Nah I'm chillen I gotta lil shorty!

Yeahhhh get back game strong Nigga! D laughed passing me the bottle back.

Now this a shorty shorty or this a ima pass her ass to the crew shorty?! Eric laughed.

Nah....this more so she carrying my seed right now this my bitch!

Yeah the fuck right! The Nigga who sworn he was never having kids!!!! Kez said shocked.

Yeah she three months!

Oh you was fuckin around on her when you was still fuckin wit home girl?

Yeah somethin like that....bitch got me fucked up with that surprise wedding an shit got my BM stressing like a muthafucka!

Word? How that shit feel?

I mean it's life that shit was gone happen sooner or later. I'm glad it's by who it's by though.

Crazy well congratulations Nigga welcome to the dad club!

Yooooo what up y'all boys! Smooth said as he pulled up. He opened the car door to get out the car. "Y'all niggas sippin!" He said as he reached the side walk. Soon as he did a shot let off.

Action hit the ground as more shots rang off. Screams filled the air and tires screeched.

Quezzzz! Quez! Smooth yelled. Action was shot in the head. His eyes kept rolling back and he gasp for air.

Stay with us baby boy! D yelled applying pressure to his head.

Come on baby boy just hold on we got you big bro got you! Smooth cried. "Where the fuck is the ambulance!"

You just was telling us you about to be a father you gotta fight for that baby and yo girl! D cried.

It seem like it was taking forever for the police and ambulance to get there. But everyone knew Action was a fighter and he wasn't going down without a fight!

Ima be right behind you bra! Smooth yelled. "Somebody give me they keys Nigga stole my car" smooth panicked. He picked up Actions phone and called Chanel.

Hey baby! She said answering. You could hear her smile through the phone I know she really loved Quez.

Nah Chanel this Smooth! He said crying.

What's wrong?

Action just got shot in the head! He on the way to the hospital now.

Smooth stop playin with me! Her voice cracked and you can hear her frown.

Nah I ain't playin.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! My baby!!!! She screamed so loud. Her tears and screams took over her. Her heart ach was loud and painful.

This was about to be a sad day in the hood!