Chpater 8

It was 6:40'in the morning and Chanel was fully dressed. After last night we went a couple rounds and I stayed the night.

Where you going? I asked sitting up.

To work! She smiled widely.

Work? I was a lil thrown off.

Yeah...I got a job at the front desk downstairs. She said excitedly. "I had started last Friday!"

I was taken back by what she just said. I actually was impressed. Here it is this girl came from a bad ass situation to being stuck into a hotel room and she still find away to make her life work. YaYa would never especially if she knew she was messing with me. A drug lord with a bunch of money. "You know you don't have to work....I'll support you and take care of you!" I said in all honesty cause I really wanted to.

Thank you but no thank you! Action your money is your money, I'm alive well and able to fend for myself.

I know you can but ima take care of you too!

Let me be the one to take care of you! She smiled climbing on top of me and kissing me. I rolled over on top of her. I wanted to tear her down right now. Everything that came out her mouth turned me on.

You can! I said as I started to pull her pants down.

No! I have to be downstairs at 7!

Let me just taste it.

No I'm gonna wanna fuck! She laughed.

Just a lil!

Action no ima be late! She laughed. "If you come back tonight we can do it all night long!" She said smiling.

Ight! Ima hold you to that! I'm talkin fuckin you out yo sleep type shit!

Okay I hear you! She laughed getting up. She fixed herself and grabbed her phone. "I'll see you later!" She said standing on her toes to kiss me.

Ight have a good day beautiful! I smiled. I grabbed my clothes to get dress and left out a little after her.

Chanel was definitely somebody I could see myself with I mean she was sayin all the right things I wanted to hear and see. I was so attracted to her physically and mentally.

You off exactly at 3? I asked her walking up to the front desk. She looked so cute.

Yes!

Ight come outside soon as you clock out. Ima pick you up.

Okay! Bye Action! She smiled shyly. Her coworkers was fan girling over me as I walked away. I could hear her talking saying he fine as hell remarks and all Chanel did was smile. I was happy to say I was the one who could make her smile like that.

I pulled up to my house and all the lights was still off must of ment YaYa was either gone or still sleep. I walked into my closet stripping off all my clothes and got right in the shower. The hot water felt good as fuck on my body. I washed and hurried up and got out.

Where the fuck was you at last night? YaYa asked coming into my closet. I must of woke her ass up.

Ya please don't start.

Is it a crime to want your man to be home every night like come on Quez! I just feel like you don't love me any more.

You knew what I came with when you decided you wanted to get in a relationship with me dude. You know I run the streets.

Every single night though Quez? Than you never answer your phone at all. How would you like it if that's what I started doing?

Is that what you wanna do? I yelled back. I was getting sick of this bitch. I put on a all black A'different Vibe Reloaded sweat suit and my all white ones. I spayed some cologne on and grabbed a few diamonds.