Chapter 27

I swear I always struggled with my love life. If I liked a girl something was way to good to be true. I thought YaYa could of been the one for me in the beginning of our relationship but shit turned left quick. I stopped liking her just as fast as I started to like her. But than Chanel came into my life and it was like everything just changed. She was a breath of fresh air. She is what I always wanted. But now I don't even have her. I know it's my own fuck up but damn can a Nigga catch a break? I can handle being shot at, niggas tryna kill me, Nigga's stealing from me, streets going dry, money getting low but damn that's the one thing in this world I found peace at.

I pulled into my drive way and instantly got pissed off. Yasmines car was here so I know she was in the house. I took a deep breath and got out going in the house.

Yasmine was sitting on the couch on her phone but got scared when she seen me. She stood to her feet as she was scared as hell.

I looked at her and walked up the stairs. I haven't been home in so long. I walked into my room and it was junky. Yasmine had her shit literally every where to the point it pissed me off.

Yo come get yo shit! I yelled at her walking back down the stairs.

Leave all them purses, bags, shoes!

What? Quez that's my stuff what you mean.

Be happy I'm letting you keep your clothes! I barked.

You kicking me out?

You can't stay here! You gotta go! I said grabbing trash bags! I threw them to her and she started crying. I didn't not give a fuck about no tears.

I need you to hurry up! I said as I grabbed my phone. I called for a tow truck to tow her car back to the lot so I could trade it in. I went into her closet to make sure I grabbed the deed to the salon and any other important paper she may have had. She literally could only Take her clothes.

I texted my guy that does all my security work and told him I needed a new password for my gate and all my locks changed and a few more cameras installed to the house. He said he could be here within 15 minutes.

Baby can we talk about this please! She started to
Plead.

Did you think about talking to me when you was fuckin my brother? I questioned looking her dead in her eyes. "And when you was gone tell me you was pregnant?"

When I had my first doctors appointment....I didn't know if it was yours or his! She said crying.

How would it be mine I never fucked you without a condom.

I'm not gone lie I poked holes in all the condoms in the house including the newest ones you bought! I wanted a baby. I wanted to start our family!

I got a family! You or that bastard ain't in it!

This could very much be your baby Quez!

Look I need you to hurry up and get the fuck out my baby mother on her way.

What?

You heard me my baby mother on her way! I yelled louder in her face. She started crying harder hitting me. I tried to push her off of me and she dragged her nails across my neck scratching me.

That's suppose to be my baby! She screamed out in pain.

You already got one! I laughed. I picked my phone up from the floor. And called the police. "Hi yes I was just assaulted in my own home!" I said smiling.

You a bitch! You calling the police? You a rat! How you a drug lord fuckin with 12! She screamed. "Tell them niggas that you sell drugs! Yeah okay you wanna snitch I'm snitching too!"

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. "You don't know how I operate or run my fuckin business or know anything to snitch about anything. The trap house you think you know about can turn into a learning center so quick. I'm going to make your life a living hell every single chance I get including starting with you sitting In jail for assault! You'll never be able to get a job with a violent felony on your name! I told you baby girl this ain't what you want! No get the fuck out my fuckin house!" I said nicely with a devilish smile.

Within minutes the police was here. She started screaming and crying and I put on a show for these muthafuckas. I gave them my statement and they cuffed her putting her in the back of a cop car.

I told this bitch I was the wrong person to ever cross! I'm going to make her life hell and when I'm done I'm going to personally take her to hell!