Chapter 47

"Wyd?" I texted Chanel. I ain't heard from
My bitch all day. She didn't really call or text me i swear she was so different from any other female I ever delt with. That's why I was falling in love with her so hard.

"Nothing laying down with the baby, what you want for dinner?" I read after she texted back.

"Shit I want you 😌🤤" I said back. I clicked the side of my screen and locked my phone.

Do you hate me? Kayla asked sad finally saying something. I picked my sister up so I could talk to her. I know my sister was young and she wanted a life and everything was coming at her a lot but she could of been there more! Especially for Chanel they was close so I thought.

Kay I can't never hate you!

You sure? Cause I understand if you do!

Nah I'm just disappointed in you.

What? Mar'Quez disappointed is way worse than hate.....I feel like I let you down! I'm sorry! I was trying to focus on school so I could graduate and make y'all proud of me.

Kay ima always be proud of you no matter what you do kid! I understand what you had going on ya know. You was there more than Smooth was and I love you for that.

I wish I had visited even more. I should of been there for you when you woke up. I should of been there to help you with your recovery too. And....my niece Quez I haven't met my niece!

You can meet her tomorrow. I have a nice dinner planned for all of us.

Is Smooth gonna be there?

Yeah....

I parked in the parking spot closes to the door. "Come on!" I said as I opened the car door to get out. I opened the trunk and grabbed a bag out and we went into the jewelry store. Jose locked the door and we followed him into the back of the store.

They are here! He said nervous! This was the first time he's ever done anything this big before.

Hello! I smiled as I stepped into the room. Kayla came in looking concerned as she stood next to me.

Hi Mr. Stevenson how are you today? Mr. Williams said as he shook my hand and we sat down.

I'm ight. What you got for me?

Well....(Jose said starting to talk first) Okay so we have the finish product. However there are a few extra diamonds in it!

How many?

Like 2! But that's a few more grand!

Ight no problem.....(Mr. Williams was handed a huge black box from the officer he had next to him. He opened the box in front of me. It was another smaller box in it that read Cartier on it. He opened the box and the most beautifulest ring I had ever laid my eyes on was In it!)

The room got so silent as we all gasped in amazement of this beautiful ring in front of me. "That's so beautiful!" Kayla said.

You think so? I asked smiling. The ring was in the shape of a heart with diamonds with a huge light blue diamond that sat directly in the middle. You could see the letters "C&M" in it. The band itself was diamonds. I was in such awe.

You already paid a little over a million dollars for this ring. In cash so I'm just gonna call it even about the other two diamonds.

Damn, I appreciate that! I said getting up
To shake his hand.

It's a pleasure! Thank you for letting us design it.

Cartier always have the most expensive and rare diamonds I had to get the best for the best! I smiled picking up the box. "Thank you for helping along the way Jose!" I said slapping him up. The officer followed me to the door and out to my car with his gun out. I stashed the box in the middle of back seat and locked it in.

What's that ring for? Kayla asked smiling.

Chilll! I laughed.

Oweee I knew it! You really love her Quez.! She said I'm so much disbelief about to cry.