Chapter 9

I pulled up and Chanel was outside it was damn near 3:30. She had changed her clothes and all. I just know she was gone be mad.

I am so sorry! I said jumping out the car. I opened the car door for her and she got in. "Im sorry mamas!" I pled again.

What was the reason? She asked placing her purse down.

This kid that sales weed for me....

Your a drug dealer? She asked fake shocked giggling.

No ima drug lord there's a difference! I smiled.

Carry on my lord!

Yooo you got jokes huh?! I laughed. "But this kid who sale for me. He was just doing it to put money in his pocket and feed his family. Him and his moma was facing eviction and they didn't have food and you know utilities getting cut off left and right. You know I feel for Shìt like that. He been coming up short almost 3 weeks in a row comes to find out these Lil niggas been robbin him and the money he was getting paid with he was paying us back with. I feel for shit like that so I helped homie out gave his moms 15G's him 3, paid all they bills and saved them from eviction.

Wow your as humble as they come! That was a huge blessing to them.

Yeah it's nice doing other shit for people, I try to give back specially to my community all the time.

I love doing stuff like that. It makes me feel good. But God is definitely going to bless you for that.

He already did! I took her hand and kissed it which made her blush.

Where are we going?! She asked still smiling changing the subject.

I figured you like to get out for a bit seems how you been in that hotel for 3 weeks. See a movie and grab dinner do some shopping or something I don't know! What you like to do?

Honestly.....I'm kinda basic I just like making money and going in the house! Before all this happened to me my main focus was saving money so I could come up with a down payment to buy some land for this business. I figured if I worked hard no play for the next 10 years by the time I'm 30 I'd have everything I needed to open this business.

What's the business?

Well it's like an activity ground I wanted ATV riding, paintballing and an arcade and food on this big giant land. And I was gonna call it. Your'Play'Land!

Word? That's dope as fuck! You got big dreams baby girl I like that.

Thanks, ima make it happen. If I have kids I just want my kids to be set and not have to worry about coming from the trenches like me or that lol boy you helped.

That's dope as fuck I ain't never met somebody who thought about stuff like that.

What about you do you want kids?

Honestly speaking not really....but I know if I found that right woman I wouldn't mind. But I don't wanna be just a baby father I wanna be someone's husband. I wanna know I'm coming home to a family everyday not just picking my kid up and dropping them off.

I feel you. I always said I don't wanna be just another baby mama.....I hope my next pregnancy me and my baby is wanted.

You got a baby?

Well had.....my son passed away a few days after giving birth....he was premature....my exboyfriend beat me until I went into labor which played a part in losing him.

Damn ma I'm sorry for your loss.

Don't be, it was just gods way of getting me out of that hell hole. I regret not having my baby but I know life probably would be a million times harder for me right now. Plus that Nigga in jail for a long time for that.