Chapter 73

CHANEL P.O.V.

I stood over Andre as his chest haved up and down breathing heavy in his sleep. I could easily just end everything right now but what fun would that be?

I checked my insurance policy and it was approved for 36 Million dollars. I closed out the link and laid back down. I couldn't sleep at all because my face stung from the slap the Andre gave me. We was always fighting. We started off so good. Everything was perfect in the beginning. After we got engaged he just started acting possessive and really aggressive. We argued over small stuff and he raised his hand to me.

I know you shouldn't stay with a man who hits you and if it was anybody else I probably would of left or kilt them by now. But let's do the math. Rich Dr. Not just a Dr. But the chief of surgery that specializes in neurosurgery who makes $746,544 dollars a year.

If I become his wife well in our case I'll be his forever fiancé. With a life insurance policy on him... which was approved for 36 Million dollars!

It'll be a shame if he just died out of no where! And my sad little heart would just be 36 Million dollars richer. Like I said this is chess not checkers.

_____________________
ACTION P.O.V.

To home we was going! After spending three whole days in the hospital they was letting us go. All Nikole talked about was MJ meeting his baby brother. MJ was excited to see him to.

We walked into the house and MJ met us at the door. I sat the baby down on the couch and Nikole came in slowly. She was being so dramatic, like get yo ass in here! 

She sat on the couch and I got everything she asked for. She didn't think she would be able to go up and down the stairs for a couple days so she wanted to stay downstairs on the couch.

From what I remember Chanel was a beast she had a baby and was moving all over the place. She didn't ask for nothing did everything herself. Worked, cooked, cleaned, and took care of me while going to school and the baby. Nikole just cries and complains about everything. I know I compare them a lot but bro I took this shit say to far.

I have to go take care of business. I'll be back a little later! I said grabbing my keys and my Gatorade. I left the house and got in the car pulling off. I really didn't have any where to go I just needed to get out the house. I felt like I was being smothered.

I drove to the water and just sat in front of the water. The cool breeze out here was perfect in this fall day. I fell like I let me life fall apart.

I mean other than business going good, YaYa's dead and everyone connected to her, nigga who shot me dead, I got all my money back, I had everything in the world from the newest everything, private jets and I can travel to any where in the world but I didn't have happiness.

I cheated on the only woman that really loved me and messed my family up. That's what started this down fall. I shouldn't of been thinking with my dick but my brain. I let lust and my old ways control me and now I got an extra kid and a relationship I'm sure I don't even want. It's like after you been with a person so long you see their true colors.
I had no business cheating on Chanel I didn't realize my happiness lied in her hands.

I missed her so much and for the first time I was actually admitting it. I hurt her so bad I know for a fact she would never in life take me back. I felt like I was gone suffer for the rest of my life.

I got up from the bench and started to walk over to my car. I noticed a black Range Rover. I looked at the park and it was a couple people over there. But the sight of Chanel and Princess playing made me smile.

She made it very clear she doesn't want me around her or our daughter. My princess was growing up and I was missing it all.

You ready?! Yayyy! Chanel smiled as she slid down the slide with our daughter in her lap. They both laughed and played for a bit.

Fuck it! I started to walk over to them as they was walking towards the car. She noticed me and picked our daughter up rolling her eyes.

She took a deep breath and stood in my face. "Princess say Hi to your daddy!" She said softly. My daughter looked nervous. She was so big.

Hi daddy! She said shyly. She spoke so clear to almost be 2.

Action would you like to hold your daughter?

Really?

Yes or no?

Yes! I reached my hands out for her and she didn't wanna come to me. She pulled back and buried her face into her mothers neck.

It's okay baby girl he's your dad! She said giving her reassurance and it took a few seconds but I took my daughter out of her arms and held her. I felt tears forming inside. My baby was so pretty!

Hi Princess! I smiled. She just looked at me like she didn't fuck with me. Her playful smiled was not cracked not once.

She just has to warm up to you. She isn't use to meeting new people! Chanel said as we walked towards the car.

Can I see her more.?

I don't know Action...your not coming in and out of my baby life.

It's not even like that Chanel! I already missed her first birthday I'm not tryna miss the second. She talk so clear and walking I missed all of that.

Well yeah she's very smart! She knows all her ABC's, her numbers up to 50, all her colors and shapes, and she knows it all in Spanish too. She's even potty trained! I don't need help with her honestly action so if your going to be a fuck up in her life you can leave her right now!

Chanel I'm not! I know I messed up and I get it please just let me make it up to my daughter at least. I can come over every day or every other day and be with her for a few hours. We can even meet in a public place if that makes you comfortable. I just wanna be in her life please.

She has gymnastics tomorrow at 5. On military road. You can come....we usually go eat at Marty's right after!

Okay bet I'll be there!

Whatever Action! She took our daughter from my arms and put her in the car seat.

Bye daddy! She said softly waving. My heart melted.

Bye baby! I love you! I smiled. Chanel closed the door and got into the driver seat. "Thank you Chanel!"

Don't thank me just be ready to spend time with your daughter!