Chapter 62

I looked at my phone and it was dead. I plugged it up to the charger and it came back on fast. I fell asleep on the couch again at Nikoles. It was 4am and I was tired as hell. I heard the stairs creaking and I looked back from the bathroom and it was her limping to the fridge.

Your still here? She yawned grabbing a bottle of water. I finished pissing and came out the bathroom.

Yeah! Ma bad did I wake you?

Nah I was just coming to get some water. You know you don't have to sleep on the couch. Your way to tall for that. Come get in the bed.!

Nah I need to be getting home I been here all week!

Boy come get in the bed! She giggled grabbing my hand. She had on a thong and a tshirt that barley went past her ass. My dick was standing at the sight of her huge ass. I sat on the bed and she closed the door.

Uhun you already know, no outside clothes in my bed.!

What?!

You been outside all day get them nasty clothes off my bed. She said giving me a pillow. I shook my head and took my jeans off and hoodie and got in the bed.

Why it's cold in here?

I got the air on, I'll turn it down.

You never could sleep without an AC or a fan! I laughed a bit.

And I still can't! I swear when I was in the hospital that was some of the best sleep I ever had.

Really?

Yeah cause it was so cold in there!
You got enough covers?

Yeah I'm straight! I turned over and she moved her ass on me. Every guy knows what that mean. As bad as I wanted to nail her ass to the cross I couldn't so I thought.

Move closer! She said taking my arm and putting it on her. My dick was getting hard. She moved her ass up and down and putting on leg over mine. I leaned into her a bit and she started breathing heavy as I creased her body.

I want you Quez! She let out a soft moan. I slipped my hand in her panties and her pussy was already wet. I ain't have sex in so long sex was about to have me.

I pleasured her clit with my fingers as she let out moans and kissed on my neck. I slid her panties off and started kissing her inner thighs before my tongue met with her pretty tight pussy. Her moans was like music to my ears. This ain't no lil boy dick this was a grown man dick now! It was about to hit different!

She placed my dick in her mouth licking up and down my shaft. Her tongue ring felt amazing around my head. She was getting nasty to. Her head game was amazing I had to stop her before I bussed.

I bent her over the bed and slid in. Her sexy ass was ready for me. I grabbed her hips and stroked her in and out slowly. Her moans turned in to screams as I was bussing her down. She didn't run from me she opened up and game me her pussy. That shit was wet and tight!

I guess she wasn't playing when she said I was her only!

I put her in missionary and finished off holding her down. She was cumming so hard. I smiled and nutted on her tities.

We took a quick shower together and before I knew it the sun was coming up. I got my clothes on as she was falling back to sleep.

Wait papa! She said sitting up pushing the hair out her face.

What? I asked looking back at her. She got up and walked over to me.

I love you Quez, have a safe day! She stood on her toes and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back.... It felt right! It all felt right!

I got in my car looking at my phone I had 20 missed calls from Chanel. Two from Kayla and a couple business calls. I didn't bother to look at the text. She called 20 times I could imagine what she was saying. I had to get home quick. I forgot all about her honestly. I was just tryna make up for lost time with my kid and Nikole was just a plus. It was like we never left each other honestly.

I can't believe I was smiling at the thought of her.