Chapter 3

Chanel in the M.M.

What you got planned today? YaYa asked me as I came out the bathroom.

I gotta go to the trap for a few why what's up?

I'm making dinner reservations tonight at 7pm at Saundras. My parents are in town.

Okay what that gotta do with me? YaYa know I hated her judgemental ass parents. Are daddy was a square and her moms was a hoe. Her father hated me think I got his daughter out here in the streets doing whatever. And her moma Hoe Ass try to come on to me whenever she can. She tells YaYa all the time that she needs to get pregnant by me and secure her bag. That bitch a gold digger.

Bae please don't be like that! It's just dinner this one night.

No Yasmine! Fuck you know how I feel about they asses. I already know you gone want them to stay here too.

If they stay in a hotel can you please just come to dinner.?

I ain't really feeling that shit!

Please baby! She wined coming over to me wrapping her arms around my waist as she dropped to her knees slowly. "I'll do whatever you want!" She begged taking my hard dick out. She didn't hesitate to start suckin my dick.

After I bussed in her mouth I went back to the shower to wash up again. I was the type of Nigga that had to stay clean,  clothes wise and body wise.

I put on some Roc Rockavier  jeans and a white off white shirt and the matchin Jean jacket to my pants and some all white ones. I took my durag off and brushed my waves. I need a cut bad! I sprayed my cologne on and put on a cub chain my Rolex and some diamond studs. I tucked my gun behind my back and my other on my right hip. I grabbed my phone off the stand and seen I had a missed call from my little sister.

Sup Kay? I asked as she answered.

I'm bored can we do something today?!

Actually I do got somebody I want you to meet! I laughed a bit.

Owe who? I hope it's a new girlfriend!

Nah, I think you'll like her though she's around yo age. I'll be to yo crib in a minute.

Nigga I don't need no new fuckin friends!

Whatever be there in a minute dude! I laughed hanging up. I grabbed some money and just as I was about to leave out YaYa came out her closet.

You look cute!

Thanks!

Who you tryna impress!

(Here we fuckin go! I thought to myself letting out a huge sigh) "nobody! You know I leave out the house everyday on this type of time!"

Mmhm! Whatever don't forget tonight please!

I heard you!

I love you! She yelled after me as I walked away from her and down the stairs. I wasn't the type of Nigga who was gone scream they love somebody back. Emotions and love will get you killed!

I grabbed my keys to my charger and sped down the path and out the gate. I made my way to my little sister house first to pick her up. My baby sister was 21 years old and that was my whole heart I'd fuck anybody up over this one and she knew I'd never play about her.

Action why you got this loud ole music playing! You know these white people don't like me around here! She said getting in the car turning my music down.

Ma bad! Fuck them they all racist anyways. I told you to move up outta here!

No it's nice! They got a pool and a gym, a movie theater and next year they building a Walmart around the corner so I don't even have to go far to go grocery shopping.