Chapter 64

I pulled up into the driveway I know Chanel had to be home from school by now. I fucked up real bad and I mean real bad. I opened the door and next to empty wasn't shit in here. The furniture was gone, cabinets left open, the fridge was emptied. I walked upstairs and our daughters room was completely emptied I mean nothing and nothing at all was in there. I walked to our bedroom and same thing. All my clothes and things was just thrown in a pile in the middle of the floor. Everything was empty as fuck. I pulled my phone out and called her

"I'm sorry but the number you have dialed is disconnected" the operator said. I took a deep breath and felt like I wanted to cry. What the fuck was I fuckin thinking. I let my woman walk out my life and my child was gone to. I tried calling again off my other phone but same thing. She left and changed her number!

I got in the car and went up to her school. Maybe she was still here trying to make up some work. I went to the admissions office and was led no where but to more hurt.

I'm sorry Mr. Stevenson but Chanel dropped out this morning. She flunked my class and don't have a baby sitter so she said it was best for her to just drop out and try at another time. She didn't tell you? Her teacher said coming out of the office.

No she didn't actually....

Yeah I'm sorry give her my best wishes for me! Tell her regardless of anything she still was a great student!

Will do so sir thank you!
I took a deep breath and walked back to my car. She packed up the house, changed her number, and dropped out of school. I was riding the whole city looking for her but she wasn't no where to be found. I didn't see her car no where.

I called Kayla and she was pissed off at me she yelled at me than hung up in my face. She had no clue on where Chanel could be or could of went and she didn't have a new number for her. I just needed to talk to her.

I fucked up. I was wrong. I wasn't thinking at all.

I drive around a bit longer just looking through hotel parking lots and all. I spotted her truck at a dealership I'm sure was her truck I know it was. I pulled into the dealership and walked in.

Hi can I help you a lady asked coming up to me.

Yeah, I'm looking to speak with someone about a car out front.

Okay let me introduce you to Jeff he is our salesman.! She smiled licking her lips. I followed behind her but looking around to see if I seen her.

Hey what can I do for you sir? Jeff spoke shaking my hand.

Hi, I'm inquiring about this truck you have outside...

Yeah we just got it today, a young lady sold it to us...said it reminded her of her ex and she wanted to get rid of it.

Did she get anything else from you guys? I'm sure that's my wife's truck.

No actually she didn't she came in this morning and just said she wanted to get rid of it. She walked out and walked down the street.

Did she leave any contact information? Her name is Chanel!

Yeah her name was Chanel but unfortunately we can't disclosed that information.

Thanks! I was heated I walked out the dealership and got back into my car. I pulled off and started looking again.

After hours and hours and hours of looking for her I hadn't came up with anything. I parked back in front of my house just hoping that she would pull up like she forgot something or something.

God where ever she is just protect her and my daughter, in Jesus name Amen! I prayed.