Chapter 4

Chanel rode with me to drop Kayla off back home. Her lol shorty was on his way to her house so she had to go. Chanel and Kayla both enjoyed theirselves together. They both seemed like they made a friendship today.

This rain just came out of no where! Chanel said as we pulled back up to the hotel.

I know! You good?

Yeah I'm just cold! She said shivering. "I think they heat broke in the room! It doesn't seem like it gets warm to me!"

I'll get you some extra blankets! I pulled up to the front door and she got out. I went to go park the car and ran to the door. She giggled as I tried to dip and dodge the ran. I took my jacket off and placed it around her.

Yo can I get some extra blankets up to room 1409! I said to the girl at the front desk. She nodded her head writing it down before saying "okay".

I opened the door for her and she walked in smiling. She layed my back down on n the couch and went to her room to take the cold wet clothes off.

Can you do me a favor? She asked unsure if she should have asked.

What's that? I asked standing up from the couch. My 6'6 foot frame toward over her little body. She had to at least be 5'2-5'3.

Can you lay with me until I warm up.....I could use the body heat.

Yeah sure! I followed her into the bedroom and got in the bed with her. She turned the tv on and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her super close to me.

Thank you Action for everything, you really saved my life! She said through her shivers kissing my hands as she brought them up to her chest to hold her tighter.

Don't mention it! I said kissing the side of her neck. This was making me horny as hell right now. But I didn't just feel a physical sexual attraction to her. It felt deeper than that.

_________________
I woke up to my phone ringing. I was tired as hell lately. I could hear water running from the kitchen area. Chanel wasn't laying next to me. Her phone layed on the charger but she wasn't In here.

Oh your woke! She said a bit startled as she came back into the room. She held a coffee cup in one hand and a bag of cough drops in the other. "You where coughing bad in your sleep! I made you some tea and got you some cough drops!" She said as she sat the cup down next to me in the night stand. She put two cough drops into my tea and gave it to me. I was shocked that she was doing this.

She placed her hand on my forehead and than leaned into me and placed her lips on my forehead and touched both sides of my neck. Her hands was soft like her lips.

Your really warm! You may be getting a fever. She said examining me.

I think this rain just May have gave me a cold! I said sniffling blowing the tea.

I'll be right back! She said getting up and leaving the room. I sipped on the tea slowly. Before I fell asleep I was fine. I hated being sick I know I acted like a big ass baby when I was sick. I grabbed my phone to see it was going on 6:30. I rolled my eyes cause I really ain't wanna go to this fuckin dinner. But if I didn't I know for a fact I wasn't gonna hear the end of it.

I finished the tea and took it to the kitchen. Chanel was cooking some soup. It smelt good as hell. How the hell you make chicken noddle soup smell good.

You should lay down! I'll be in, in a minute.

Naw shorty I actually gotta run! But it smells good save this for me! I'll be back.

You sure? It'll be done soon.

Yeah I'm sure I'll be back! I just gotta go do a few things. Thanks though.! I put my shoes on and ran out the door. I ran to my car and started blasting the heat I was so fuckin cold!

I ran into the house and upstairs to get dress. I threw my clothes off and put on some black slacks, a black button up and a red blazer with the matching loafers. I sprayed myself in cologne kept my jewelry on and grabbed my phone and gun. I don't go no where without my bitch.

I grabbed my keys to my black Benz and left out. Saundras was about 30 minutes away from my house. So I was gone be about 15 minutes late. Not that I gave a fuck though.

I pulled up to valet and gave them the keys and made my way into the restaurant. I was shown to my table. YaYa face lit up when she seen me. She stood up to kiss me. I kissed her back and acknowledge her father and gave her mother a hug.

Sorry I'm late! I said sitting down.

It's no surprise. Would you like a glass of wine? Her father asked.

Uh naw actually I'm gonna have a triple shot of henny on the rocks. I said with a smirk.

I thought I told you to wear the black blazer! YaYa said leaning into me a bit. She hated when I didn't match her or she tried to dress me. Her parents was very dressy wanna be classy ass people this wasn't my style unless I had to.

So how was you guys flight? I asked ignoring her.

Oh it was wonderful! We flown first class and they had some lovely champagne! Her mother answered.

Let's cut the small chitchat, Quez isn't it! When do you plan on marrying our daughter? You guys have been together for 2 years now. A man knows if he wants to be with a woman for the rest of his life or not! Her father said blurting out making me choke on my drink.

Are you okay? YaYa asked concerned giving me napkins.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and shook that question off. I wasn't expecting that shit.
"Well sir we are still figuring each other out and what we have going on in life!"

But soon....right though baby! YaYa said interrupting me.

Uh yeah! Yeah....

I hope your ready to ask permission first!

Oh hush up Charles! Let these kids be. What we really wanna know is when we are going to have some grand babies. His mother said excitedly.

Soon mom! Well actually....

Actually what? You two need to get married first! Her dad said annoyed.

I agree! Her mother said.

Quez! YaYa said grasping my attention. I felt like the room was spinning and everybody was through this marriage shit at me. "Quez!" YaY said a little bit more frustrated snapping me back to reality. I took the ring off her finger from under the table.

Um, I know you Been waiting on this for a while...all of you have. I do love you Yasmine and I feel like you love me more sometimes and I'm being selfish by keeping you around. I know you feel like your spot isn't secured with me but it is....(I got up and got down on one knee) Yasmine Rivera will you marry me?! I asked almost choking on my words.

Oh my god baby yes! Yes! Yes! She said in excitement! She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me and planting a kiss on my lips. Her mother was cheering with the crow that surrounded us. She took the ring out my hands and placed it on her ring finger quickly. She pulled me up to my feet so she could kiss me!

WHAT YHE FUCK DID I JUST DO! I shouldn't of panicked. FUCK!!!!