Chapter 10

I laid in bed and Chanel was still sleeping. I was always an early riser. I was about to get up but me moving made her wake up.

You leaving me? She asked sadly sitting up.

Nah baby I'm just bouta take a shower! I said getting up.

Can I take one with you! She asked with a cute little smile.

Yeah come on! I pulled the covers back so she could get up and she did just so. We walked into the bathroom and she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my back. I grabbed my tooth brush and we both brushed our teeth and she turned the shower water on.

I stepped in first than she did. I let her stand in front cause she was shorter. She pulled her hair up into a bun and turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my waist looking up to me with them puppy dog eyes.

What? I asked with laughter.

Nothing! She smiled happily. She started rubbing on my dick getting it hard.

You gone put that muthafucka in yo mouth? She dropped down to her knees while the water blasted between both of us and she started sucking my dick. YaYa would never get her hair wet to give me some head in the shower. I grabbed the back of her head and she let me fuck her face. I loved the way she handled my dick. 8 inches was a lot of dick and it was thick. She wasn't scared to suck it and lick it. YaYa sucks the head and a lil bit more before she stops. Chanel deep throated me as I came in her mouth and literally down her throat. I pulled her up bending her over the tub sliding in her slowly. I gripped her hips and she gripped the wall to hold her up. I pulled her hair back and choked her giving her this dick long and deep.

It was nothing like early morning, first morning sex! It's crazy to me. I never even thought about pulling out ever! I wouldn't be surprised if she really does end up pregnant. I think she'll make an amazing mom.

I definitely red to fall back a bit I was getting to deep in with this girl. I liked it but I didn't wanna get hurt or hurt her.

She let me wash her up before getting out. I washed up than got out drying off and putting some lotion on. She was in the kitchen wrapped up in a towel making breakfast.

Pancakes and sausage okay? She asked unsure.

That's fine by me. Need help?

No it's okay I got it! She smiled. I sat at the counter while she made our plates and poured us some juice.

Thanks baby girl! I smiled kissing her.

Your welcome.

Can you take me some where in a bit? She asked sitting down next to me.

Any where!

We giggled and talked while eating our food before getting dressed. I sat on the bed while she did her hair and make up. She straightened her hair and did a simply glam look. She impressed me more and more.

My phone buzzed making me look away from her it was text from YaYa.
TEXT MESSAGE
-Babe❤️-
"GoodMorning.....I know I upsetted you and that's probably even more of a reason you didn't come home again last night. Look I apologize for everything baby. The way I been acting towards you and so much more. Your totally right! I do only think about myself and not you. I wouldn't wanna marry a person like me either. I let everything get to my head and not once did I let you get to my head. A relationship is built on trust and honesty. I guess I'm just so in love with you and in such a fear that someone will take you away from me and you give them that loving, fun, romantic, side of you that I love so much. Baby I been up all night crying and stressing because I don't wanna lose you. Because I'm in love with you. I don't want you to hate me! If you give me a chance I'll remind you of why you fell in love with me in the first place. I'm sorry for everything baby. I love you, and I just wanna be your wife!"
I read the text message. It actually hit different for a bit. I didn't think Yasmine was capable of something like this. Why was I feeling guilty right now?

I was having fun with Chanel she was everything I wanted and more she was perfect to me and for me. But I know I wasn't gone be ready to leave Yasmine just yet. We built a lot together and I did once love what we had.

Fuck! Why I do this to myself!

Okay I'm ready! Chanel said grasping my attention.

I stood up and followed her out the room and down the hall. I was about to have a lot to think about. Man maybe not really. I know I didn't wanna let Chanel go. I can play to parts at once. These things never ends hood but I'm definitely willing to take a chance.

I opened her door for her and she got in. I pulled off going the way she told me to go. After a while of driving we pulled up to this house in the trenches.

Who house is this? I asked unsure looking at it.

My moms....I just need a few things....! She said sad and scared.

Want me to come with you? You sure you wanna go in there?

I need to! She opened the car door and got out. She looked at the house and back at the car before taking a step towards the stairs. Her chest was havering up and down. The door was unlocked so she went right in. I kept my eyes on the door and the surroundings of the house. I had a funny feeling about this shit. I got out the car and went inside the house.

Bitch I thought we kilt yo ugly ass! I heard a voice say. I could hear crying and sniffling.

Mama....please what did I ever do to you?

You think you the shit, was prancing around the town like you was cute, think you better than me cause you had a job and yo daddy left you some money!

Mama you took all my money I had nothing!

I sure did! I hate you for looking like him! I hate you for acting like him! I hate you for being his fuckin daughter you ain't better than me Chanel! I should of put a bullet in yo ass when I had the chance that night! How does it feel to be gang rapped and drug now you just like me bitch!

I'll never be like you!

Yes you will! Ain't nobody gone love yo ass! Your a product of a drug addict you been rapped and drugged you think anybody gone fall for you, you stupid! I'm bouta take you out your misery now! The lady grabbed the knife off the counter and ran towards Chanel. I raised my gun and fired at her twice hitting her in the back of her head. Her body dropped to the ground and she was instantly dead. Chanel had blood splattered all over her face and body. I pulled her to me and she broke down crying.

We gotta get outta here okay. The police gone be coming soon. I said sternly to her. She nodded her head wiping the tears from her eyes and picking her bag up off the ground.
we ran to the car and I sped off.

Take your clothes off! I said sternly and she started to do as so. I jumped on the first expressway heading to my lil sister house. I pulled all the way into her driveway and told her to bring me a bag of clothes out and gave her the bloody clothes Chanel had on. She brought out a wet rag to wash the blood off of her face and arms.

I'll come back for it later Kay! I said after they was done. She nodded her head and Chanel got back in the car. I pulled up to the hotel and I felt like shit. I just kilt this girl mom.

I'm never gonna let anybody hurt you okay! And I mean nobody! I said sternly grabbing her by her chin. She nodded her head . I think she was more so in shock than anything. "Don't mention this to anybody! But we will talk about it when your ready to Ight!"

Yes! She said through her tears. She grabbed her bag and got out the car. She walked through the hotel fast as hell. Fuck!