Chapter 22

YAYA P.O.V.

You look so beautiful Ya! My BestFriend Courtney smiled as she was about to cry wiping her tears.

Thank you! Please don't cry you gone make me cry! I said fanning my eyes. This moment was about to go down in history.

Are you sure you ready to do this? Like
Your really about to become Mrs Stevenson!

I'm overly sure Court I love that man with everything in me.

I know you do!

Hi baby! My mom squealed coming into the room hugging me. She was starting to cry to which was really making me tear up!

Everybody was here in my wedding day and this couldn't of been no fuckin better.

Are you ready baby? She asked giving me my bouquet of flowers.

I am! Is he here?

Yes! His friends just brought him in. He still has the blind fold on.

Oh my god this is crazy like he's gonna be so excited and surprised! Court said picking my dress up.

I followed my mom out the door and it was so many people here. Most of my family and some of his friends. You see Quez thinks that we are just going on a surprise date but it's actually our wedding. I left him clues for a scavenger hunt said it's a huge surprise at the end. I been planning my wedding for years now and I finally had the right man. I'm actually surprised he went along with the scavenger hunt. I sent for him to be groomed. He got his hair cut and stuff first, than he went for a massage, than he was taken to get dress and he thinks the end is dinner or something. We been texting all day so I know he liked everything so far. He said it made him feel good I was actually thinking about him.

The papers I had him sign last week wasn't for the shop it was actually the marriage license. I knew he be to busy watching his game and trying to eat that he would just hurry up and sign and wave me off. But today was our surprise wedding.

The doors opened and everybody stood up at All My Life K-Ci and JoJo played. I walked down the ail with tears in my eyes.

What the hell is going on? Quez asked confused. He had his blind fold on still.

Hi baby! I giggled kissing his cheek.

Yasmine? He questioned unsure.

Yes baby it's me! I said through my tears.

What's going on?

You'll see shortly! I giggled.

I don't like this! He said making people laugh. "It's people here?" He questioned.

Hello Mar'Quez! The paster said smiling.

Who the hell is you? He asked backing up a bit. I grabbed his arm in laughter. "And it's Quez! How this Nigga know my name Yasmine! The hell going on?!"

Baby just hush! I laughed wiping the tears from my eyes.

Quez do you love Yasmine?

Yeah sometimes!

Yasmine do you love Quez?

With all my heart!

Quez do you take her to hold and to cherish for life?

What is this?!

Baby just answer yes or no?!

Yeah but what is this Yasmine take this blind fold off me.!

Yasmine do you take this man to hold and cherish for the rest of your life?

I do!

With no objections to this Union I oppose?!

What?! Quez asked getting mad. The doors opened and I looked back and Smooth was walking down the ail. He was so pissed off. He was not suppose to know about this nor was he suppose to be here. He came and sat in the front row in the first seat. He sat leaned back pissed the fuck off. I took Quez blind fold off. And his eyes was trying to get adjusted to the lights as everybody awwed and clapped and was enjoying the moment. He looked at me confused for a second.

With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride! Paster Evens said and I kissed my man. We where officially married! I was Yasmine Anisha Stevenson now! Smooth got up from his seat licking his lips with a smirk on his face as he threw the rose he had in his hand on the floor and walked out.

What?! What the fuck you mean husband and wife? Quez asked shocked. His eyes turned black and his body temp turned cold I never seen him this pissed before. "What the fuck you mean husband and wife?" He asked angrily. All the cheering seemed to had stopped as this moment was about to turn sour.
"Explain to me right now Yasmine!" He barked in anger.

I wanted to surprise you with our wedding baby!

Yo you gotta be fuckin kidding me right now! He snatched his tie off and walked away.

Baby wait! I yelled chasing after him. I was embarrassed as fuck. I didn't think he act like this. The doors closed behind me and I grabbed his hand.

Baby! My ass bitch is you stupid? You made a whole fuckin wedding like your fuckin crazy! Bitch you done lost yo ever lasting fuckin mind! What type of sick person does some dumb ass shit like this! Your fuckin delusional. I swear to god if it wasn't a million witnesses in that muthafucka right now I promise you I'd kill you!

What's the matter? I thought you be happy? You asked me to marry you now I moved things along faster than what they should have it's a problem? I thought you loved me.

Shit I thought I did too! But you delusional as hell to think that now! Fuck would you think this was a good ass idea for? Ima walk away before I seriously fuckin hurt you! He yelled sternly before walking away from me.

I heard clapping coming from around the corner. I looked up to see Smooth coming towards me slow clapping with a huge grin on his face.

Oh bitch you thought you was fuckin slick! He laughed pissed off.

Smooth I can explain....

Explain what? That you just a hoe? You really loved that nigga. Than you tried to keep me out of this like I wasn't gone find out? Yeahhhhh you a real class act Yasmine.

Smooth I swear! It was just for the money baby!

What money Yasmine?!

I told you we wasn't doing no foul shit to my brother and you go and pull this stunt! You didn't love me did you?

Baby yes I do I swear I do Tyrell!

Kill my baby! And do me a favor never say shit to me again! He said before walking away.

Tyrell! Tyrell!!! I yelled following after him. "I'm
Not getting rid of my baby!"

We'll be prepared to be either a dead bitch or a single divorced mom cause I'm telling him everything! He yelled without turning back to me he just kept walking.