Chapter 17

The end of this week flew by quick. This shit that's been going on at the trap was stressing me out. I needed to get away cause it was driving me crazy.

I grabbed my phone to call Chanel. Hearing her voice just eased my mind. I really was falling for this girl. I can't believe I dropped 60k and gave her my Benz. Smooth said I was pussy whooped and he just might be right. She could get anything she wanted from me. What she had was like gold between her legs. I forgot I even had a whole engagement. On the other hand YaYa was doing everything she was suppose to be doing as a fiancé. She fucked me good, fed me, and stopped nagging all together! I feel like if she could of kept it player like this from the jump we wouldn't of had no problems. She would of been had a ring. I really wanna give Chanel one. But I think ima give her something bigger than that.

Hey baby! She said smiling through the phone.

What you doing pretty girl.

Nothing just getting out of class, what you doing?

Nun I'm hungry!

What you wanna eat?

Shit pull up on me and come find out.

You so nasty! She laughed. "But I'm on my way daddy where you at?!"

At the trap. You really gone pull up?

Yeah send me the location!

Ight! Call me when you outside.

Okay baby! She hung up and I sent her my location. I usually don't bring my ladies to any of my trap houses just cause it be so much going on and anything could happen at any given moment but I wanted my baby around me right now.

A knock filled my office door before it had opened. YaYa walked in looking sexy as fuck holding a Prada warmer bag. I got up to hug and kiss her but my heart dropped into my ass cause I just told Chanel
To pull up.

What you doing here? I asked confused kissing her.

I had made all your favorites for lunch today and just wanted to surprise you! She said as she sat on my desk opening the bag.

Looking sexy like this? I laughed a bit. Whenever she came around she wanted all the attention and eyes on her. She had on these skin tight leather pants, a red Versace button up shirt that was button up from the bottom with no bra on, some red bottom pumps and a red bottom hat on to match with a big black Chanel purse.

What?! I went shopping earlier?! She laughed.

Yeah ight, you look good doe, you ain't have to put this on to bring me no food doe. Why you always gotta tease these niggas with what I got!

Don't worry baby I'm all yours! She said touching my chin and moving in to kiss me a bit but my phone started ringing. It was Chanel.

Hold on I gotta take this. I said as I got up out the chair and went over into Smooths office closing his door.

Hello! I said as I walked into his bathroom and closed the door.

I'm outside baby!

Oh shit bae don't be mad I had just ran to the other trap real quick cause some shit just went down over here.

It's cool you want me to wait for you?

Nah ima be a minute. Listen go home pack a bag! When I get done here ima take you some where!

Really where?

Anywhere you wanna go!

Mmmm Miami?

Ight, see you in a few mamas!

Okay baby! I could hear her smiling through the phone as she hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket unlocked the bathroom door than unlocked smooths office door and went back over to my office.

So what you make again? I asked sitting back down. She was smiling at her phone. I snatched from her but she hit the lock button on the side.

Rude ass! She said rolling her eyes. "Anywho I made you, your favorite breakfast for lunch! You got some haddock fish, grits, shrimp, and eggs.!" And I got you some orange juice!"

Damn baby thank you! I was just saying I was starving too.

You welcome! But I gotta go I just stopped by to bring you something to eat and to say hi!

Thank you I appreciate you! See this the shit I was talking about, see how much better our relationship is now.

I told you I was gone try!

I know thank you!

Your welcome! She leaned in to kiss me and I kissed her back.

I'll see you later at home! She said as we got downstairs to the door.

Uhhhh..

What?

I gotta handle some business outta town tonight! It slipped my mind cause the shit just happened today.

What?

Yeah! Some shit with the connect.

Whatever Action! She was so pissed. She got in her car slamming the door pissed off driving off. I went back into the house and up to my office. I cracked open the lid on the food and took a lil bit of everything. I damn near instantly threw that shit out: that shit was nasty as hell. I was pissed off.