Chapter 6

TEXT MESSAGE
-Chanel ❤️-
"I was wondering if I could see you today?" A text flashed across my phone. I been so busy these past couple days It may seem like I was avoiding her a bit. Or like I got some pussy and ain't been bothered with her since. That damn sure wasn't the case though.

I texted her back "Yeah, I'll be through later."

Who's that? YaYa asked looking over my shoulder at my phone. I quickly exited out the messages and locked my phone.

What you want dude? I asked annoyed.

Ring shopping duh!

Give me a min.

Okay yayyy! I'm going to get dress thank you baby! She said excitedly kissing me and running upstairs. I was in my den trying to make some since of my paper work. I barley even brought work home with me but this is how much I was fucked up.

It took YaYa over an hour to get dress which annoyed me cause come the fuck on. I finished my papers and put them into a folder just as she was bringing her ass downstairs.

I'm ready baby! She smiled hard flicking her long weave back behind her. She was dressed in this sexy all black one piece with some thigh high cranberry color heels that laced up in the front. A matching leather jacket and a black Chanel bag. Her make up was done to perfection and her hair was freshly did. YaYa really was fire and make any Nigga dick hard, but every time I look at her I don't see nor feel nothing. My mind just wonders to Chanel. I just don't wanna leave the one I love for the one I like, cause the one I like gone leave me for the one they love feel me?!

I grabbed my keys to my Taho and we got in the car. I pulled off and I felt like I couldn't think straight. YaYa was on the side of me making videos for Instagram and Snapchat singing along to the music she played.
We finally got to the jewelry store I wasn't trying to do this right now cause I didn't feel like it.

Hey ma man Action! Jose smiled coming over to me. I slapped him up and he gave YaYa a hug.
"You finally coming to buy this pretty lady a ring!" He joked.

Actually Jose it ain't a joke this time! I laughed and YaYa was smiling from ear to ear.

Congratulations you two! I give you 35% off any engagement set you want!

I want a 10Kart diamond! She said smiling ear to ear.

10Kart I laughed.

Oweee you big spender that's 1 million dollars.!

You can't put a price on love Jose.

Says who? I asked interrupting there conversation.

Me baby don't you love me!?

Jose let me get this right here! I said pointing to the case. It was a 10,000 dollar wedding ring. Nice and basic. A diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds.

Oh baby that's nice oh my god! She squealed trying to ring on.

Jose put this on my tab! I said before walking out. I got back in the truck and my phone was ringing. It was my brother. I slid the answer button over and answered it.

Yooooo what you doing? He asked laughing through the phone.

Thank you baby I love it! YaYa said as she finally got in the car. She placed her bag and purse in the back seat and leaned into me to kiss me as she started to unbuckle my pants. She couldn't help but smile as she started suckin my dick.

Nun brah what's up?

Shit Nigga spend the block it's nice out here!

Word?!

On god bro! It's raining!

Ight I'm bouta pull up.

Nigga is you getting yo dick sucked?! He asked laughing.

Yeah nigga! I laughed.

Shit must be trash cause ain't no way my boy ain't no way ! He laughed.

Man only if you knew! I laughed. "Ima be through there in a second!" I said before hanging up. "Yoooo come on I gotta pull up to the hood!" I said pulling her up. "You riding or want me to drop you off!"

I'll ride daddy! She sang trying to finish but I just pushed her back. "You don't want me to finish?"

Nah I got business, you can later on!  I pulled up to the hood and everybody was out here. I parked my truck on my grass and got out. All of YaYa lol
Hood rat ass friends and bitches from the hood was here. Niggas from around the way was chillin and sippin. Mr Frank was BBQing for the hood. It was nice as hell out here.

I slapped my brother up and my boys. I loved when my community came together.

Everybody was out here vibin and having a great time.