Chapter 41

CHANEL P.O.V.

I got Quez upstairs in the shower and than bed I went to go take me a shower. I stepped into the hot water and I fell to the floor silently crying cause I didn't want him coming in. I was trying so hard to be strong for him and make sure he was stress free but I was stressed the hell out. I just wish this never happened to him. He didn't deserve any of this.

My heart hurted for him. All he really wanted to do was simple stuff like take care of his daughter feed her and change her. He could barley pick her up. I hated all this for him.

I cry almost every night but tonight was hitting different his anger and depression was taking over him and he has never yelled at me this much.

I heard Princess crying so I hurried up and washed up than got out wrapping a towel around me. I opened the door to see him standing and holding her. He grabbed her bottle from the dresser and started to feed her. His hand wasn't shaking and he was strong enough to hold her.

Daddy love you baby girl! He whispered to his daughter.

How is she? I asked completely coming out the bathroom, he didn't see me at all.

She's good now! He said sternly.

Okay than I'm going to make dinner. I said as I went into my closet to put on a tshirt and some shorts. I made my way downstairs as he was still feeding her. I started to cook dinner. Good thing I took everything out earlier. I grabbed my laptop to do my homework while I cooked. We was having chicken, rice and broccoli something simple.

I steamed my broccoli as I took my last quiz. I felt like I did terrible. I didn't really read the questions through. I had so much on my mind I couldn't focus.

I made both our plates and took his upstairs to him.
"I could of came downstairs!" He said sternly.

It's okay, you was feeding the baby.

Well she been done. I burped her and she went to sleep. He said as he layed her down. He was right when he said she was going to be a daddies girl. I picked her up and swaddled her.

Leave her dude, she fine!

I'm just putting her in her bassinet so she stays sleep.

Whatever dude! He was getting so angry. "I'm not hungry" he said moving the plate.

Okay....
I grabbed the plates and took them back downstairs. I sat at the island staring at my food. I picked over it a bit before I just threw it in the garbage. I put everything away and cleaned the kitchen. I got in the bed and layed down. Quez always lays with his arm around me at night. He didn't even turn to face me. He layed with his back turned. My feelings was extremely hurt.

__________________
I woke up to small cries. It was feeding time. I picked my baby up and grabbed her bottle out the warmer and fed her. I was dog tired. I couldn't wait til she got to the stage where she sleeps all night.

It was 7am so after I fed her I just chose to get my day started cause my first class started at 8:30.

I took my morning shower and went to go put on some coffee while I got dress. Quez was just going through a lot so I decided to take her with me to school.

I got her dressed in a cute pink onesie that had white unicorns on it and a white headband with a bow on it. My baby looked so cute. I can't believe I was a mom!

I went in my closet to get dress. I just put on some simple navy blue A'different vibe sweats, a white t-shirt, and my Jean jacket and my white Nike ones. I brushed and slicked my hair back into a nice ponytail. I wasn't wearing no make up today. I fixed her diaper bag and made sure I had everything.

I made my coffee and started the car. I packed my book bag and left out. My school wasn't even 10 minutes from the house so I was thankful for that. I got everything out the car and grabbed her car seat and my coffee.

Do you need help? A guy asked running over to me.

No I'm fine thank you!

You sure?

Yeah thanks! I said as I kept walking. I didn't even look at him. I'm so happy Princess was as light as a feather. I made it to my first class on time. I kept my baby covered cause everyone was trying to get a peak at her. No one has seen Actions first child and it was so surprising at how many people knew me after he got shot and reached out with so much. But no one was actually there.

I admire you so much! My teacher smiled as she handed me my paper back. I nodded my head as I looked at my grade. It was an A.

My school day was over fast. I fed Princess before we left the school cause she was waking up and starting to get fussy. I sat in the back of my class feeding her and that girl Courtney came in.

Oh my god you had your baby?! She asked excited trying to see her.

Yup!

It must be so hard with Action being brain dead and In The hospital.

Ummm actually he's been out the hospital for a while and he's doing wonderful!

What? She asked confused and shock.

My peoples said he was brain dead and dead and living off life support.

Well whoever your peoples is hunny they was wrong. He's alive and well! I said placing her back in her car seat buckling her in. I covered her face cause she kept trying to look at her. I grabbed my book bag and diaper bag and left out. She stood there in shock with her mouth wide open.

When I got home Action was sitting on the couch pissed. I sat the keys in the bowl by the door and closed it. "Hey!" I said speaking.

Yo what you think I'm not a good dad or something? He asked angrily standing up.

Nooooo, why would you think that?! I asked confused taking my daughter from her car seat and going over to place her in her swing.

Than why the fuck did you take her to school with you?

Action you was stressed out yesterday I thought you could of used the break and sleep in.

You could of fuckin said something! He yelled. He grabbed the car keys and walked out the door.

Where are you going? I yelled after him. He got in the car in the driver seat and pulled off ignoring me. I shook my head and went back into the house. You know what I was not about to worry myself about anything....any of this!