Chapter 75

I layed in this hotel bed just looking at the ceiling. Soon as I left Nikole changed the locks. When Chanel disappeared she sold the house. So now I have to start over. But it's been so peaceful to not have to sleep with somebody snoring so loud and moving so much and kids crying all damn night. I finally had a peaceful ass night!

I looked at my phone and had no missed calls or anything. My phone was drier than the streets. At this point I just need to focus on myself and buy a new house, business and just that! I'll work something out with Nikole at another time.

My phone started ringing and it was Smooth! I haven't talked to my siblings really in a minute. We'll just Kayla actually. She was not fuckin with me. Every since what happened with Chanel from that day forward Kayla hasn't really said a word to me. I really missed my little sister though.

Yo what's up? I asked answering the phone.

What you doing baby bro? Smooth laughed. He sound like he was turnt.

Shit chillin what up?

Shit come have a drink with ya boy!

Nah man I'm a lil tired I'm jie bouta go back to sleep. 

What? Sleep? Nigga it's 11 at night on a Saturday night if you don't get yo bitch ass up! Fuck you talkin bout DONT make me come over there and get you!

Man I ain't even there! She kicked me out.

Who Nikole? What you do?

Long as story!

Well that's even more of you to come out baby bro. You ain't got no nagging ass bitch around no cry baby kids nun that shit come have a drink with ya boy!

Ight man fuck it!

Alright now! That's what I'm talking bout! Meet us at Tru we on our way there now!

Ight! I hung up the phone and got up. I really ain't have to much here and I didn't feel like stepping out to much. I got in the shower and washed up. I was thinking bout what I could put on real quick. Tru was like a ratchet ass club with strippers. Everybody partied there so I really could get away with anything honestly.

I slipt on a pair of black jeans, my Jordan 7's and a all back Palm Angels shirt. I put some lotion on and got myself right. I grabbed my phone wallet and keys and left out.

I pulled up to the club and the shit was packed and the line was damn near down the block. I parked in front and Valet came and got my car. So many bitches I done fucked was out here tonight in inside.

I made my way up to V.I.P. And at the bar next to my brother and two friends. I slapped them niggas up and sat in the middle.

Let me get Dusse straight, triple shot! I said to the bartender. "And open my tab!" He nodded his head and grabbed my glass.

That's what the fuck I'm talk bout boy! Smooth laughed taking a sip of his drink. It was lit in here too night I ain't give a fuck though. I just came to have a few drinks and I was out.

Y'all know them drunk moments at the bar where you tell the bartender your whole life story drunk as fuck. Maybe I needed to make this night that kinda night. It was some shit I had to get off my chest.

I had three glasses of triple shots of Dusse that's like 9 shots back to back. He gave me some cranberry and patron and at this point I was feeling it. I joked and laughed with the guys and this was well needed. I was going through so much shit and I haven't gotten drunk in a long time.

Oh Shìt what the fuck is you a ghost! I heard Smooth yell in complete shock. I looked at him and he was hugging somebody. "Yo sis what the fuck!" He said again.