Chapter 33

CHANEL P.O.V.

I walked into Actions room and my heart instantly saddened. I turned around and Smooth hugged me tight. I couldn't see him like this! He was hooked up to all the monitors and had all these tubes on him. Patches on his head.

I wiped my tears and took the chair and sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. My baby looked so helpless laying in this bed.

It's crazy how the roles reversed. When you found me and bought me to the hospital and you stayed here with me until I woke up. Now I'm gonna stay with you until you wake up! I said rubbing his hand. I felt him squeeze my hand and I jumped!

Did you see that? I asked Smooth and he looked shock. Kayla ran out the door to get a doctor and my heart smiled.

He squeezed her hand! Smooth said pointing as the doctor came in. He started to check his vitals and for a minute I was excited.

It probably was a reflex.! The doctor said unsincerely before walking out.

I know it wasn't a reflex baby, I know it was you! I'm here I promise I'm not going any where! Okay! I'm not gonna leave you! I kissed his cheek and stroked his hair.

The wife is here and we would like to have a word with the family! A doctor said coming into the room followed by security. Last night I punched this bitch in her face twice and I damn sure as hell won't hesitate to do it again!
She walked in the room dripped in diamonds and Gucci!

Okay I'm Mr. Stevenson Doctor. I'm Dr. Balah! His injuries are severe and his chances aren't looking to good. While he's on life support it's basically acting like he's in a coma! We need you guys to make a decision. Keep him on it or pull it. He went under surgery last night but his chances aren't looking good. His brain was without oxygen for x amount of time. We need to know what you guys wanna do.

I say pull it! His ex said so nonchalantly.

NO! He just got here it hasn't even been 24 hours yet and you talkin bout pulling it! No!

I'm his wife what I say goes!

Actually I'm his primary so whatever I say goes! Smooth said.

He's right what he says goes! The doctor added.

Pull it! This is no way to live your being selfish.

Says the bitch who mysteriously walked in here dripped in diamonds when she ain't have shit to her name. Kayla said pissed.

You can have the money the cars the house whatever your aiming for but you will not take him off life support. God has the final say and I know his fight isn't over. I said as I fought back tears.

Let's just leave him on for a couple weeks and see what happens! Smooth said stressed out.

Why? She already has his baby! That's enough to remember him by! Y'all making him suffer!

No we not! She's right God has the final say and if my brother gonna live he's going to. If you knew the life we lived you know he'll fight through anything. This isn't his first time being shot. Mar'Quez Stevenson is a fighter and I'm fighting with my brother! Kayla said standing up pissed off.

Whatever I'll be at the funeral home making arrangements! Let me know when y'all ready to bury him.

How you burying him with no money?

Smooth asked annoyed.

We are married sweetheart! What's his is mine! She said with a smirk on her face! She placed her Fendi Sunglasses on her face and stood up with a smirk to walk out.

Can y'all go empty his bank accounts save his money from her! She's evil! I cried.

I got his phone hold on. What's his password?

It's my birthday! I said and they both looked at me with half smiles. "9-5-2020"

He must really loved you! Smooth smiled.

He does! And I love him more! I kissed his hand and looked at him.

Yoooooo! That bitch took all his money! That's over 7 Billion dollars! Smooth said choking.

What? Me and Kayla both said at once looking over his shoulders.

Look she stole from his main account see the 1 billion withdrawal. The salon account that's another 2 withdrawal thats 3 right there. His savings 3 bill right there! And another Bill out of his off shore account. Yo she bled his ass! Ima Kill her! He said angrily. I was so hurt for him right now.

Don't worry about it Nell, as long as I'm here and got money my niece or nephew gone be good! Kayla said shaking her head.

Yeah that's facts Chanel. He a never let mine go without and I'm never gone let his go without!

Thanks y'all, don't worry about the baby! Let's just concentrate on getting him to wake up just pray that my baby will meet his or her father!