Chapter 20

CHANEL P.O.V.

I took a deep breath as I looked in the mirror. I felt extremely sick this morning. When we got back to our hotel yesterday I slept the day and night away.

Chanel? Quez deep sleepy voice filled the bathroom as he knocked on the door knocking me out my daze.

Yeah?! I yelled back pulling my shirt down.

You okay?

Yeah....I'm bouta get into the shower.

You sure?

Yes I'm fine!

Ight! Ima run downstairs really quick I'll be right back okay?!

Okay baby! I waited for him to leave the room and I heard the door close. I turned the shower water on and took my clothes off. I was starting to freak out a bit cause I felt like I was gaining some weight. I felt like I could be pregnant. My stomach had a bit of roundness to it.

I opened the door and grabbed my phone. Since me and Quez started having sex I hadn't had a period. Maybe it was on its way I always PMS before my periods started and get what seem like pregnancy symptoms. Maybe this shit was just all in my head! That's it, I was just thinking stuff.

I got out the shower and dried off and put lotion on. I wanted to find something cute and comfortable for today. Quez came back into the room holding some coffee and a duffel bag.

You sure you okay? He asked again sitting the bag in the closet.

Yes! And your coffee stinks!

You can smell that?

Yeah! It smells strong.

Strong ass nose.!

Ummm actually....

What?

I can talk to you about anything? And you won't get mad?

Why would I get mad?

I don't know.....Quez we got a good thing going right now and I don't want nothing to fuck it up! I told you I love you and I ment it!

I know you do what's up Chanel?

I'm kinda nervous to tell you....fuck it....Quez I think I'm pregnant! My words hit him hard he dropped his coffee as he was about to take a sip of it and he started choking. "Are you okay?" I asked patting him on the back as his choking was coming to an end.

Yeah I'm good....you think? He asked with laughed.

Yeah....

How you figure?

I stood back up and turned to the side placing one hand on the top of my stomach and one hand on the bottom. "My stomach is so round....I can smell everything, I'm always sleepy now, and hungry and my tities hurt so bad to the point I wanna cry!" I said getting a little emotional. He pulled me into hug him and I wiped my tears.

Why you crying?

Cause I don't wanna ruin this! What we have.

It takes two people to make a baby right?

Yes!

It's more so my responsibility than anything.....I been bussing in you like crazy since the first time we ever had sex I never pulled out I'm talking ever like I didn't even try.....I wasn't tryna get you pregnant or anything but it's damn near my fault.

You said you didn't want kids.....

Mmmm well things change. You my baby and you might be having my baby! He said with a smile.

You not mad?

Why would I be mad? Look nothing is final until we know for sure. We gonna finish enjoying our trip and  when we get back home make a doctors appointment or take a test or whatever you wanna do to find out for sure and we gone take it from there Ight! Stop crying.!

Im scared!

There is nothing to be scared of Chanel im right here ight! He said as he kissed me. For some reason I believed everything he just said. I didn't wanna be pregnant I was just accomplishing so much and it seems like my life was just getting back on track! I don't think I'd be able to handle it if I lost another child.