Chapter 1

I opened my eyes slowly as the potter patter of the rain on the window woke me up. I was a very light sleeper and it's been coming down since we stepped foot in the hospital. My phone vibrated hard in my pocket. I pulled it out only to stuff it right back in my pocket at the sight of YaYa calling me for the umpteenth time.

She really was gone have some shit to say to me today. It was 9am and I wasn't back home or answer the phone.
I heard grunts and moans coming from the hospital bed. I looked up to see shorty waking up a bit. I got up and went to her. She was so beautiful! Her Carmel skin glowed under the dim light. Her hair was so long and curly. She had pretty green eyes and dimples that completed her. But After spending hours here with her in the hospital I still didn't know her name. She started sobbing and crying as her eyes opened.

Your okay! I whispered to her. I wanted to assure her she was safe for some reason I felt like I wanted to make her my responsibility now.

She jumped away from me clutching her hospital gown closed. "Please don't hurt me anymore please!" She cried and begged as her legs trembled in the corner she was in. She begged and begged in fear. "Please I'll do whatever it is that you want!" She yelled.

The fuck going on? Smooth asked waking up. He layed sleep in the other corner of the room.

Please! I'm begging you! She screamed in fear.

Girl hush up ain't nobody gone fuckin hurt you! I'm tryna sleep. If anything we helped yo ass the fuck! Smooth yelled out aggravated.

That didn't seem to calm her down. I knodded towards the door and Smooth got up suckin his teeth to leave the room.

My name is Action me and my brother found you in an alley last night....you was naked no clothes around like somebody dumped you there. I don't know what you got goin on but I had to help you.

No that couldn't be....

What's ya name shorty? I held my hand out and she hesitated to come towards me but she did. Her hands was so soft and I could tell she just wanted someone to protect her.

Chanel! She said proudly.

Ight Chanel like I said I'm Action. You gotta home I can take you to or something, I know yo parents probably worried sick about you.

No please no any where but there please! She began to beg and cry. The hell was this girl going through.

A nurse came in pretty pissed off she held a chart in one hand and some meds in the other. "What's all this commotion going on in here.?" She questioned sitting everything down.

Nun we good! I answered.

I'm ready to leave! Chanel said with unease in her voice.

You can't go any where! The police are on there way to take your statement. Plus we are not done with observations.

What? Police? She questioned. I didn't fuck with 12 either. "I can't do that!" Chanel panicked trying to leave from the room. The nurse forcefully grabbed her and started yelling for security. I didn't like putting my hands on females but this was about to be bigger than what it should be. I forcefully pulled the nurse off of her shoving her across the room pulling my gun out. I picked Chanel up bridal style and ran out the room. Smooth was behind us as we made our exit of the hospital in time that security and the police was on the way up.

Smooth popped the doors open and I put her into the back seat sitting next to her as my brother sped off.

Thank you! She smiled a bit. I nodded my head as I put my gun away.

Where we going? Smooth asked as he blew it down the E-Way in the rain.

Shit take the exit jump on the 120 and pull up to a hotel.