Chapter 7

I opened the hotel room door and it was quiet in here. Chanel was laying across her bed watching tv. She was almost naked. She had on a thong and that was it.

You look bored! I said leaning against the door frame. I ain't seen her in over a week and a half.

I am! She said annoyed.

What you wanna do beautiful?

Don't beautiful me! You stood me up. What happened to you two days ago?

I was tied up!

That was your excuse all last week! You know Action I'm really just getting the vibes that you just wanted to fuck me and that was it.

It's not though! I laughed pulling her closer to me.

Than what is it? I'm not the type of girl you can sit here and play games with boo. If you just wanna keep this a sexual thing than let that be it....I don't play games.

I'm not playing games with you Chanel.

What you call it? Or you got a bitch or something?

Nah I don't got no bitch!

Than you needa step when it comes to me! I'm not a kid Action, make your actions clear! You ignored me all last week and stood me up a couple days ago.

Look I'm sorry I just had a lot going on. Let me take you out.! Any where you wanna go!

I don't wanna go no where...I just want your time. But I don't wanna start something with you and get attached to you if you gone be moving like this.

Listen I promise I'm not....I placed my hands on the side of her face looking into her beautiful eyes. I had so much respect for her and coming at me the way she just did. I leaned in and kissed her picking her up as our kiss deepened. I layed her on the bed biting my bottom lip as I admired her body. I slid her thong off and started kissing her pussy. She grabbed my head pulling me in deeper feeding me her soul. I ate her better than I did the first time. I wanted all of her. She came so quick. I stepped out of my clothes and pulled her to the edge of the bed so only her back was resting on it. I pushed her legs all the way back as I rubbed my hard dick across her lips. My dick was extra hard and throbbing for her sweet wet pussy. I slid in slowly and damn near wanted to instantly cum.

Action! She moaned as I digged deeper and deeper into her. I kissed her neck as I fucked her. She was scratching and gripping my back moaning and screaming as she started to squirt. I started hitting it harder and she kept squirting. Gasping through her moans.

Cum for me baby! Cum for daddy! I whispered to her fucking her as she started to cum. I kissed and sucked her nipples rubbing her clit making her cum harder. "Fuck baby you so beautiful, I love it when you make that face when you cumming on this dick. This yo dick baby!" I stroked faster and she was shaking hard cumming and squirting. I was about to bus's myself and I damn sure wasn't pulling out. She felt to good. "Thank you for being a good girl and listening to daddy!" I smiled kissing her stomach. I layed beside her pulling her closer to me.

I felt like I could do this everyday, all day!