Chapter 32

CHANEL P.O.V.

Hi I'm here to see Mar'Quez Stevenson! I said through my tears.

I'm here to see Mar'Quez Stevenson too! Another voice said on the side of me. I looked over and it was his ex....

Who are you ladies? We are only accepting immediate family right now! The police officer said as he blocked the entrance to the hospital.

I'm his girlfriend!
I'm his wife!
We both ended up saying at once. The officers looked at us confused.

He only has 1 sister and 1 brother and they are both in there! I understand you both may have relations to this man but for his safety we can't let you both in.

What the fuck do you mean I'm his wife?! She said pulling out her ID!

That's his wife they just got married a month ago! One of his friends shouted out.

My heart was breaking into pieces right now.
"Look I can let you in but not you! She is his legal wife than!"

He's the father to my child! How is she more important than me! I yelled out!

Ma'am you need to calm down!

Kayla came outside and she ran to me hugging me. "Kayla tell me he's okay! Tell me he's alive!" I cried so hard.

Stop crying you gone stress your baby out! She cried hugging me tighter as she cried.

Nooooo, tell me he's okay! Tell me! I cried. I screamed so loud in pain. I was hurting bad.

It's okay baby girl! His friend said wrapping his arms around both of us.

I need to see him! I need to see him! I screamed. I felt like I couldn't breathe like I was gone pass the fuck out. My chest was starting to hurt.

I watched as They let his ex into the building. I felt like I was on fire.

Kayla tell my baby I love him, I love him so much please! I cried harder and harder. "Tell him I'm right here! Tell him I'm here!"

He knows baby he knows! He love you too! She said letting go of me and going back into the hospital. His friend wrapped his arm around me pulling me into a hug.

He was literally just telling us he got a baby on the way! And he was excited! His friend said. I wasn't trying to hear non that shit I needed to see him and know he was okay.

Kayla came back outside and the police officer walked over with her to escort me into the building with her. Soon as my feet touched the doorway I felt my knees buckling and my chest get heavy I wasn't prepared for this at all.

Why is she here? His ex asked angrily.

Because she is the mother of his child and his current girlfriend! Kayla said angrily.

Now that everyone is here....umm Mr. Stevenson has to be medically pronounced dead!

I felt like I was about to pass out! I started crying harder.

He is unresponsive and the way he got shot in the head more than 95% of people do not make a come back from it. He's not even stable enough to get into surgery.

So what's gonna happen next? Smooth asked.

We have to see if the swelling go down for a bit to operate right now he's on life support up in ICU! Operating isn't gonna save his life guys.

Being on life support is suffering, well let him go Doc! His ex said through her fake tears.

Like hell we will! You leave him on there until he's able to go under surgery don't you dare take him off! I yelled angrily.

I'm his wife and what I say go! She barked at me and I punched this bitch in her mouth. She turned back trying to hit me back and I through another punch. Smooth tried to get us to break up the fight but I wasn't having it. The police came to escort us all out.

Don't let them take him away! I yelled to Kayla.
"Don't let them kill him! God had the final say Kay! Don't let her take him away from his child! Please!"