Chapter 45

Where you going? Chanel asked as she woke up from me moving stuff.

No where baby go back to sleep! I said kissing her and she layed back down. I left my phone and grabbed the keys and grabbed my gun putting it on my hip.

I walked downstairs quietly grabbing the keys and leaving out. I drove 20 minutes into the hood and parked on 19th and got out. I made sure my clip was fully load with my hallow tips and got out the car. I put my hood on and started walking.

Man for 7 mil turning that Nigga Action into a vegetable was super easy! The one Nigga said as I walked through them laughing.

Damn Nigga excuse you! He said as I bumped him making him drop his blunt.

Facts Nigga you know where you at?! Another dude said pulling me. I lifted my head up turning around I pulled my gun out shooting these niggas.

I know exactly where I'm at bitch! I smiled pulling the trigger.

Oh shit! The other two niggas yelled. I ran up on the one Nigga that had to shoot me. I stood over him shooting him in his chest 3 times before emptying the rest of my clip on this Nigga face shooting him in his face and head 15 times. This Nigga was so unrecognizable it was crazy.

I walked over to the other two niggas that I shot as I changed my clip. I shot the one Nigga in his head killing him and the other Nigga in his legs.

Tell these Nigga's ACTION IS BACK! I smiled bending down to him as he screamed and cried in fear. I pulled my mask back over my face and ran back to the car. I got in and drove off the other way.

Don't play with my fuckin name like I ain't that Nigga or I ain't been that Nigga. Ima bout that Action and ima get mines.

I pulled up to the trap and Nigga's was chillin outside. Smooth was on the porch smoking with some of the guys. I got up walking to the house slowly. Everybody stopped doing what they was doing in shook of seeing me.

Look like y'all niggas seen a ghost! I said walking through them. "What's up Smooth!" I said licking my lips with one foot on the step and my hands in my front pocket.

Shit, can't call it! He said as he stood up.

Oh ight! I said nodding my head. "You got somethin you wanna talk about?"

Nah when you get out the hospital?

That's neither here or there! Let's take a ride!

Nah I gotta.....

I ain't asking you Nigga! I said sternly licking my lips before turning away.

He got up off the porch and came walking down the stairs and got in the car. I pulled off jumping on the E-way! "What's up kid?" I asked touching his shoulder.

Shit I told you I can't call it!

Well I can! You put 7 mill on my head?

Fuck is you talking bout Nigga? You brought me all the way out here just to off me?

As much as I fuckin want to nah!

Look bra we fuckin blood you think I would put 7 on yo head. First off Nigga you way more worth than that.!

Don't you fuckin lie to me Tyrell I swear to god I will lay you in the dirt my fuckinself! I yelled pulling my gun out and putting it to this Nigga head.

Brah I swear to fuckin God I didn't!

Why muthafuckas sayin it was you who put that hit out?

What? No I swear to god I didn't.

I really wanna believe yo ass! I laughed.

Cause you fuckin should! I swear to god. We can go confront the Nigga or bitch right now. I swear on my fuckin life I didn't!

If I find out you did I'm going to kill you brother or not!

I hear you! But I didn't.

Get the fuck out my car. I yelled mad annoyed. I took my gun from his head and he got out the car making me pull off. I was gone smoke my brothers brains if he had something to do with me getting shot!