Chapter 24

I was forced into a marriage and a baby on the way what else in my fuckin life could go wrong!

Yo! Smooth said coming into my office closing the door. He looked like he was annoyed about something like something was on his mind.

What up! I said passing him the blunt but he declined.

Yo man we gotta talk dawg! He said getting up. He was real hostile.

Speak yo peace! I said licking my lips. I was high as hell.

It's so much shit dawg I don't even know where to start.

Start from the part that's bothering you the most.

You my lil fuckin brother dawg and you know I'd never in my life do anything to hurt you right? I always said I was gone protect you from the day you was born! You my blood ass brother! He said speaking. He had tears in his eyes. Some shit was really on my brothers mind that was bothering him.

What brah you good?

No Nigga I ain't good! I got some shit to tell you!

Spit it out! I can't get no more bad news than what's already been going on.

I been fuckin Yasmine!

What? I yelled dropping my blunt sitting up. I know I didn't just hear my brother say he was fuckin my bitch my wife!

Look it's not even what you think honestly.

Brah please make this shit make sense dawg cause nah! I laughed. This had to be a joke.

I met Yas back in 2019.....way before y'all even met! We was fuckin around for a year and a half just sneaky linkin and shit. You know I had a bitch than so I wasn't on the type of time she wanted me to be on with her. But she didn't know that.....I'm 2020 that's when y'all met or whatever she didn't know we was brothers until y'all was deep in to it with each other and you brought her around. The whole time we was still fuckin I was already still in love with her and she claimed she was still in love with me and she fell in love with you just didn't know how to tell you.

So I'm fuckin my brother bitch! I married my brothers bitch! I laughed pissed off. This is getting fuckin good!

That's not all brah! That bitch is playing you! She don't love you. She wanted to marry you so she could have me take over everything. Nigga she wanted to off yo ass.

What you gone do?

I told that bitch you my blood brother I'd never in my life do some wired shit like that. We built this together. Half this shit if not most this shit is rightfully yours. I don't feel right knowing you married a grimy ass bitch like this.

Yo ima really kill this bitch!

She pregnant!

So! It ain't mine I know for a fact it ain't.

It's mine......

I started laughing. "Let me get this straight.....you was fuckin this bitch, you fell in love with this bitch, she fakes fall in love with me, she wants my money and you to take over the empire, she forces me into a marriage and she pregnant by you!"

Basically!

You know what brah I ain't even mad at you! I'm mad at the fact you let me be with this dirty ass grimmy ass bitch for this fuckin long to the point she could even get this close to me to do some foul ass hit like this to me.

Bra everything happened so fast! I'm talkin like while you was out of town with Chanel. She started that shit. I didn't know she was secretly planning to marry you. I wasn't invited to no wedding, security didn't even let me in at first. He pulled out his phone and pressed play on a video. It was from the other day of the wedding. I could hear there whole conversation clear ass day. I couldn't help but to fuckin laugh.

I don't know how I feel right now! You my brother but I feel like you crossed me!

It's not like that brah you know I'd never cross you!

Yeah but you did brah how you let this shit happen for two years.

I didn't ever think you was gone really marry the bitch! And the way you so in love with Chanel I'm surprised you ain't left her ass. I gave her a chance to come clean to you! But what she did was foul. I'll kill the bitch myself but she carrying my seed and I don't want that type of blood on my hands.

I don't know what to say or do! I got to fuckin much to deal with as is and this.....this is some new level type shit. Im fuckin baffled.

Im sorry brah from the bottom of my heart im sorry. We all we got and im sorry! I fucked up I know.

Exactly Nigga we all we got us three. We don't got no other siblings, no parents, you my older blood ass brother and this is what you do to me. We ain't got no other family, well y'all ain't got no other family... and this the shit we gotta put up with!

What you mean y'all ain't got no other family.

Chanel 8 weeks pregnant! She's having my seed!

Yoooo you know how bad Yas wanted to have yo baby Nigga she gone kill herself if she find that shit out.

I gave Chanel everything Yas ever wanted and more. My seed is just the icing on the cake....but that's if she keep it.

What you mean if she keep it? She got to! That's yo first weed the first time you ever got anybody pregnant!

I fucked up a couple days ago! She pissed. I said some foul shit to her that I don't even think I ment in anyway. It's just she had told me the day after this wedding bullshit it caught me off guard I wasn't thinking in my right mind. I don't know....I know I want my baby...I want my baby with her.

You better fix that shit man! Chanel changed yo life and you don't even realize that. You love that girl! You can denie That shit to yoself all you want to but you love her. You fell in love with her from the moment you laid yo eyes on her. She's a good girl for you Mar'Quez not Yasmine......

Yasmine is dead to me and she don't even know it!