Chapter 54

What's wrong baby? Chanel asked coming into our bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed rubbing the back of my head.

Nun baby! I wrapped my arms around her waist and sat her in my lap.

You sure? You was quiet at dinner, what's bothering you? She asked as she stroked the back of my head and neck.

Nothing baby I promise! Where is our daughter?

She's sleep in Kayla's arms as usual! We both let out a small laugh and looked into each other's eyes.

You know I love you right?

I love you to baby! You sure you okay?

I'm sure! I just wanted to make sure you know that!

I do! She giggled sweetly before leaning into me and kissing me.

Listen I gotta step out for a minute don't wait up for me tonight.

You gone be out all night?

I don't know this shit could either go left or right we'll see. She stood up and rolled her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked standing up after her.

I rather not sleep by myself but I understand...business!

I promise I'll be home as soon as I can Ight?

Mmmhm! She nodded her head and walked away from me sadly. I hated hurting her feelings wether it was so super small or big. I took a deep breath and went into my closet to put something on. Black sweats and a black hoodie. I put my all black timbs on and grabbed my gun.

"Pull the car up!" I texted Smooth, he was outside waiting for me. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment watching my eyes change to dark cold and black. I was built with so much anger in me that I always felt like I had a demon trapped inside me.

I closed the room doors behind me and left the house getting in the car with smooth. Before we got to the destination we scoped out the area a bit checking streets seeing if there was anything out of the ordinary.

We parked in the bowling alley and I went in with my hood on and headed to the locker room before changing my hoodie out and grabbing the keys to my truck out the locker. I left out first and smooth left out minutes after me. I pulled up under the docs and it was another car in front of me. I couldn't see what kinda car it was because they had they high beams on. Two people stood in front of the car with a gun in they hand. I left my lights on and got out the car.

You gone tell me who you is? I yelled as I walked towards them.

That's enough! Don't come any closer! The person said through a voice changer. Three other people stepped out with guns drawn at me. "We didn't come for trouble!" They said again.

Who are you? I asked gripping my hand tighter on my Glock.

That isn't to be disclosed, I was to deliver this to you.! On this flash drive is the key point and access you need to disclose your money. It is 15 Billion on it! They started walking closer to me than dropped the flash drive on the ground. As I walked to pick
It up they all got in the car backed out and pulled off quick as fuck. I examined the black flash drive and looked around before getting in my car. I pulled out and went back to the bowling alley a few blocks away. I was waiting on that text from Smooth.

30 minutes later my phone dinged with an address that was 15 minutes from here. I pulled out and headed to the address he gave me. I pulled a few feet away from him and put my hoodie up.

It's apartment 3C I seen two people go in there.

What they looked like? I cocked my gun back putting one in the head before tucking my gun.

Two niggas dark skin all black on. He said as he opened the door. We kept our heads down and walked to the apartment. I covered the door hole and knocked on the door.

Who is it? I head a female voice ask. Me and Smooth both looked at each other.

Maintenance! He said answering as we pulled our guns out.

I didn't have a compliance! The lady said as she opened the door. This was somebody grandmother but I don't give a fuck.

Can I come in ma'am? Smooth asked lightly.

No I'll call the office! She said a little startled I kicked the door in before she closed it and we bum rushed our way in closing the door behind us. The two guys came out with guns scared. I shot the one guy and grabbed granny by her neck putting the gun to her head. She started to cry in fear.

Your going to tell me what I wanna know if not she's going to die do you understand me! I said sternly gripping tighter as him and smooth had guns pointed at each other.

Let her go!

Who gave you this flash drive?

I don't know!

I put the gun in the lady mouth. "Wrong answer I don't like being played with now who sent you?!"

I really don't know! The other day this random man came up to me and asked me did I wanna make 20,000 dollars I needed the money so I said yeah he told me I would have to get a few people up gave us some guns and told us to text this number and tel them we have their money and where to meet us and give the flash drive up."

Who was the guy?

I don't know! I never seen him before. He was light skin almost pal he had curly hair and a tattoo of a cross on the middle of his throat with "gods child" tatted around it. That's all I remember.

Who was the other niggas you was with?

Just some kids from around the way I gathered up. They ain't got nun to do with it. They either homeless or running from the law hood kids just in the wrong place and wrong time.

You said they gave you a phone is that how you was contacted by said person?

Yeah he called me an hour after you responded! He threw the phone towards my feet.

What was his name?

He didn't have one. He talked I listened he paid me.

Where did he give you the money at?

On Lexington at the Ritz Hotel between 26 and lane.

I looked over at Smooth and nodded my head. He shot dude twice killing him. "Sorry granny but I don't do whiteness!" I apologized taking the hun from her mouth. She cried and pleaded and I shot her in the head twice so she didn't suffer. I only felt bad cause she was innocent wrong place at the wrong time but we don't leave marks. I picked the phone up and we left out the back door.

One step closer to who set me up!