Chapter 35

I just wanna start off by saying Happy Mothers Day to all us beautiful mommies out here! I love you guys stay amazing‼️‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
___________________________
CHANEL P.O.V.

I sat in silence as I finished taking my notes in class. Now that two months had passed I was a little behind on my school work. I was trying to catch up because the semester was coming to an end and I had one more to go than I graduate. I'll be a teacher in no time. I was still passing all my test and exams so I was still in the 90's which was great for me because I was passing still.

I was 6 months pregnant with my baby girl today! She was growing so beautifully. I was so excited and saddened to meet her.! I just wanted my baby to wake up so she'll meet her dad!

Kayla stopped coming often to see him because she was always busy. Smooth been stopped coming with in the first two weeks. His ex sold all his stuff cars, house, emptied his bank accounts, sold both his businesses as well. I just don't understand how Smooth let her stay alive.

My phone started ringing interrupting my class work . I didn't know who it was so I didn't answer it. But than they started calling again. I got up from my seat and went into the hall.

Hello? I answered.

Hi is this Ms. Johnson.? A lady asked which who was on the other line.

Yes, this is she? How may I help you?

Well Ms Jackson! I'm calling you because your listed here as Mr. Stevenson emergency contact!

Yes he's my boyfriend is everything okay? I'm leaving school now I can be back there in 15 minutes...

No, no, no! Everything is fine! He's ummm actually he's woke!

He's woke?

Yes! Uhhh hold on!

Hey baby girl! A raspy voice said clear as day.

Mar'Quez?! My eyes filled with tears and I was blown away.

I love you!

I love you to baby I'm on the way!

I know! He giggled. I ran back into the room grabbing all my things before running out the class down the hall and to my car. I threw everything into the passenger seat and sped like it was no tomorrow!

I was out of breath and tired by the time I reached his room. A nurse was coming out of his room with a smile on her face.

You was the first person he asked about when he talked! She said with a smile. "And he has made a remarkable recovery sometimes our loved ones just need to know we are there. He is doing great! He will need therapy to help do some things over but he healed amazing over the months!" She said stopping me before I went into the room.

I walked in slowly wiping my tears. He was propped up to be more comfortable. He still looked like his self which was amazing. I sat down in my usual chair and he looked at me with a slight smile.

Hi! I smiled through my tears. I kissed his hand as I took my seat.

I love you! He mattered to get out.

I love you more! I smiled wiping my tears. I leaned in and kissed his lips. My daughter started moving and kicking viscously. He pointed his finger to my stomach and smiled. I stood up sitting next to him on the bed. I placed his hand on my stomach.

Can you feel her moving? I asked and he smiled wildly. "It's a girl!" I smiled. He had tears in his eyes and a few came down. "We been here for you every single day all day and night!" I smiled.

I....I know! He said slowly. I Wiped his tears that had fallen.

Word couldn't explain how happy I was right now. "Do you want me to call your family? Your brother and sister?"

He licked his lips and said "NO, tomorrow!"

He looked at me with a look I have never seen before. He looked at me in amazement and in pure love. His eyes said everything his mouth wanted.