Chapter 18

YAYA P.O.V.

Can you hand me my pants!

Nah keep them fuckers off! Let me see that pretty ass again!

Stop! I laughed as I straddled on top of my man.

You know that Nigga gone kill us when he find out!

Let's just hope he doesn't find out than! I mean come on now he's never home and you even said so yourself that he be busy so I think we in the clear he has never suspected a thing from us sooooo!

Soooo the problem is I don't wanna keep hiding you....us! Ya you to fire to be getting treated the way he treats you.

I know baby, but once you know I marry him we can take over the empire together!

Wait what you mean?

I'll be his wife we can kill him or something I'll Inherit all his money and fortune and we can run it up the way you want to!

That's foul Yasmine!

What? How? I thought you would want everything to yourself?

Nah I don't get down like that you thought wrong baby girl! I love working along side my brother! We built that shit together from the ground up. He worked hard for his come up! A lot of blood, sweat, and tears from him went into our businesses and running shit how we do. That's my baby brother, I'd never kill him especially over no bitch! Smooth said aggressively pushing me off him and standing up:

Okayyyy sorry damn I'm just saying I thought you would of wanted me and the empire to yourself!

I want you to myself yes! But the whole empire and taking over shit nah I ain't with that shit at all. We wasn't raised like that.

Okay I hear you baby, I'm sorry!

Is you really?

Yes I am! Smooth I love you and you know I also love your brother.

If you loved me you wouldn't of never got with my brother! How you go from fuckin with me sneaky linking and shit to getting in a full blown relationship with my brother?!

You wasn't giving me the attention I needed and wanted and for the last time I didn't even know y'all was brothers!

But when you found out why you ain't stop messin with him you know how I felt about you!

Yeah and I still feel the same way about you I love you with my whole heart you know that!

Man I don't know.....you was pressuring him to marry you and not me! So what's up you really wanna be with him?

Come on let's not go here!

No let's! Cause I need some clarity. Do you just like fuckin me or do you wanna be with me what's up let me know now! I'm tired of playing games Yasmine.

Baby I love you I wanna be with you I love the way you make me feel and the attention you give me. Before you didn't do hun of this. When I met Action he was doing everything I wanted him to do and more and I fell for him fast but it put me between a rock and a hard place when he took me out my situation and bettered me wined and dined me I fell deep in love with him but I'd always have you in the back of my mind and when things between me and him started going down hill I knew you was the one for me....I started to realize that I need to be with you and the grass ain't greener on the other side. I'm ready to settle down get married and have kids and I know Action doesn't want that but you do.....I messed up and I can't leave you alone.

So find away to tell him!

I can't!

Trust me Yasmine I don't think he would mind!

Why you say that? He cheating on me?

What!? No!!! I'm just saying his mind and focus is on other things just let it ride we can tell him soon or let me tell Him.

Noooooo we can't Smooth!

Why not?

Cause we can't! I need to figure out what I wanna do with this pregnancy first!

That's even more of a reason to tell why. I want my baby and I know it probably could be a possibility it could be his!

Yeah.....I don't know just let me think. I pulled him close to
Me and kissed him again. "I love you baby!"