Chapter 46

What up slime! I said walking into his store. Slime had all the hood info. Niggas always felt comfortable talking to him or he was always in people business.

Action? He questioned surprised. "I heard you was back but I ain't think it was true!" He smiled. I closed and locked his door as his last customer left out.

Hell yeah I'm back baby! I need some info though.

Anything boss I got you! I'm honestly glad to see you okay dawg.

You know ain't nun stoppin me!

What you need?

Who put that hit out on me? A muthafucka told me it was my brother! You know I won't hesitate to put anybody in the dirt over myself.

Yo brother? Hell naw! From what I heard.....it was some bitch who paid that kid. Yo brother been coolin out here. He put a Nigga in the dirt last week for callin you a vegetable. I take it as he didn't know you was alive either?

Nobody did! But all that shits bouta change cause I'm back baby! I need you to find her though! I said putting a picture on the counter.

Ain't that yo bitch?

Nah EX BITCH! I smirked.

WelpWelcome back, i got you though! I slapped him up and left out the store and got in the car. I went over to 8th and Filmore. I barely came to this trap unless I ment business. To my surprise Smooth was here.

Sup? I asked walking into the office. He ain't say shit to me. "You can't speak Nigga?!" I asked sitting down at my desk.

Nah you good! He said annoyed.

You got some animosity on yo chest Nigga?

Yeah muthafucka I do actually! He spat pissed off.

Speak on it than!

Fuck you! You put a fuckin gun to my head on some bitch shit Nigga! Like I would actually fuckin set my own blood up. Nigga that shit hurt! For you to ever think I was ever on that type of time. You my blood ass Lil brother fuck I look like doing some foul shit like that!

You was moving weird as fuck! Muthafuckas had your name in they mouth sayin it was you. I got shot in the fuckin head Nigga I gotta take every single thing into consideration you out of all people know I don't play about myself, or my fuckin money and now my kid or my bitch all that other shit is dead.

I was moving weird cause I was hurt Nigga! How yo ass alive well talkin and walk-in even had the baby and ain't nobody said shit to me. I found out all this shit cause yo bitch called me askin if I seen you cause you ain't come home or something. THATS FUCKIN FOUL!

THATS FOUL? NIGGA THATS FOUL? BITCH WHATS FOUL IS YO ASS DEAD ASS STOP COMING TO SEE ME! WHATS FOUL IS THAT YOU AINT CAUGHT A NIGGA FOR SHOOTING ME YET! WHATS FOUL IS NOT MAKING SURE MY BITCH AND MY SEES WAS GOOD! THATS FOUL SO HELL YEAH WHEN I WOKE UP AND SHE TOLD ME ERTHANG I TOLD HER DONT FUCKIN CONTACT YOU OR KAYLA! MAN FUCK YALL!

You think I ain't been out here getting busy in these streets lil bra you fuckin trippin! I been out here rockin shit!

Oh word? So why I rock a Nigga shit that had hit me? Where the fuck you been getting busy at Nigga? Cause I took care my own shit!

Every where! Niggas wasn't out here fuckin with me! I been even buying information! Fuck you talkin bout you think I was gone let that shit slide you my baby brother! This shit go deeper than anything!

Than fuck is you talkin bout than bra how the fuck you think I felt when I heard the shit if it's anybody in this fuckin room that should be mad is me! You was wrong! And I may have been wrong for not having her contact y'all but YOU stop coming to see me, you didn't even call or text her, fuck that not even the hospital! Than it's niggas out here in the streets speaking on yo name like you did it to me which had me goin for a short cause I'm like damn this nigga still ain't reach out! You ain't did shit but push that thought further in my head.

And I'm sorry for that! I can fault my wrongs but I couldn't see you like that! And fuck ima call or text her for I ain't think you was serious about that bitch....you basically found her in an alley tried to be captain save a hoe and started fuckin her!

Yo nigga watch yo mouth! I'll lay yo ass down about mine kid! Dead ass! I put a baby in her you knew I was serious with her. She different as hell and this one I ain't gone play about.

How I'm suppose to know when you still was fuckin that bum ass bitch on the side you kept saying These things that you didn't like  or you wasn't fuckin with but still doing it. Claimed you ain't like her ass but turned around and still asked her to marry you so excuse me for not taking Chanel serious!

She isn't something to just take serious. She was in that hospital every single day all day going to school going to work being with me. I was half dead and she still was there every single day. She washed me and clothed me. When I woke up she was still doing the same thing including helping me with my therapy as well as pushing me to do better and be better while i struggled to talk, and walk, i had to learn everything all over again and SHE WAS THERE! She was about to have my daughter all alone no family from her side or mine to even be there for her. And when I came home she literally did the same thing, no days off from work or school. Pussy not even healed be in pain like a muthafucka but don't say shit never complained not that once.

So what you sayin brah!?

Man watch yo mouth when you talking about my wife!

So what is it man? What you wanna fight or something?

I should be asking you, Nigga you the one with the animosity towards me. I don't give a fuck about you being mad or feeling any kind of way it's you with the problem. What you wanna do?

He got up walking to me looking me in my eyes. After a few seconds he opened his arms and hugged me. "I'm dead ass sorry Lil bro! I fucked up!"

Man it's cool Ty we fuckin blood. Just get yo shit together kid!

I definitely am...when can I meet my niece?

Shit whenever like I said we family!