Chapter 52

You look beautiful! I smiled at Chanel! She was dressed in a sexy elegant red fitted dress that had a deep split on the side of her leg and dazzled in so Cartier diamonds and stones. Her her was up in a beautiful bun with a few strands of curls coming down. Her make up was done to perfect with a red lip to top her off.

Thank you baby, you look amazing yourself! She smiled finishing her food.

My leg was shaking and my hands was sweating. I picked my glass of champagne up and took her hand.  "I wanna show you something!" I said taking her hand with a smile.

What? No more surprises! She giggled. "This trip has been nothing but amazing baby thank you I really needed this get away!" She said thanking me as we walked down the stairs and into the garden. Rose petals surround the ground as we walked.

Of course baby anything for you! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I smiled taking a rose from the bush smelling it than giving it to her! Soft music played as we walked hand and hand. Right before we reached the entrance the light from the roses lit up.

What is this? She asked surprised. The band played slowly and the rose garden was lit up
So beautiful, WILL YOU MARRY ME was lit up in giant letters with roses all around them. "Baby? Wha.?" She was at a lost for words crying I got down on one knee before she turned around looking at me. Seeing her cry made me cry.

Babyyyy? Mar'Quez are you serious? She asked balling her eyes out! "Mar'Quez!" She fanned her eyes as she was crying.

I grabbed her hand bringing her closer to me while she cried. "Chanel I have loved you from the moment I seen you. I can't imagine my life without you. You made me a better man I'm so many ways. You stuck besides me when all hope was lost. I never imagined being married or having kids but the moment you stepped into my life you changed that. Thank you for carrying my seed and giving her life baby! I didn't think it was possible for me to show emotion yet alone fall in love with someone...Will you please do the honors of being MY WIFE!?" I said through my tears.

Yes baby yes! She cried. I took the ring out the box and slid it on her finger. It was a perfect fit! It was beautiful. I stood to my feet hugging and kissing her. I finally did it!

I love you! I love you! I love you! She sang over and over again kissing me through her tears.

I love you more!