Chapter 67

At this point another month had gone by than slowly the third month was closing to an end. I had lost all hope in finding her. I took my mind off of her for a minute and started focusing on what I needed to. But if I could find YaYa I know I could find Chanel.

What's up I been tryna do business for a minute man! Sticky said pulling up to me in front of the trap.

Shit I'm with it! I said nodding my head. "Come on in!" I took one last puff of my blunt and gave it to Quese. He started laughing and stood up. Sticky parked his car and ran into the house.

Freezing out there ain't it! I laughed.

Hell yeah nigga it's cold as hell. What's up doe?

Shit slow motion you know it.

Hell yeah. I hat you got for me?

Honestly lil bra I was kinda hoping you could help me out with something.

Something like what?

I'm looking for YaYa where can I find her?

Man I don't know I haven't seen shorty in a grip!

Word? Damn I'm just tryna see my baby!

She was pregnant?

Yeah man....

Oh shit man sorry I ain't know nothing about that. She told me she never have kids. Last time I saw her at the coffee shop we had breakfast and shit said she needed some her time like she was on vacation or something.

She say where?

No but I think the islands or something she said she was going where only the sun shines and the wind blows her name. Some weird shit. I just thought you pissed her off or something! He laughed.

Nah nun like that....but it's woman they always pissed off. But can you do a run for me?

How much you paying?

5K up front! I said putting the two bricks in his face.

Fasho where to G?

Up north just a few blocks from here.

Ight cool! He slapped me up and grabbed the bag and left out. This lil dumb ass nigga don't even know his death is waiting on him.

I watched as he pulled off and sparked another blunt. It was cold as fuck outside but I felt numb to it all right now.

I went back in my office and sat there for a while. I was thinking of a sunny place and water. That honestly could of been anywhere but than for came to me. Yasmine always wanted to be from an exotic island she found the people in Belize to be fascinated and this one particular place all the time when we was together.

I looked up some flights and caught the first one out. I was leaving in the morning.

I texted Nikole and tell her I have to go out the country. She wasn't to happy about that at all. I went home and started packing a small bag. I contacted a few people I had out there and to put a package together for me immediately. I didn't know how long this could take me but I was going to find that bitch and kill her with my bare hands.