Chapter 37

CHANEL P.O.V.

Okayyyy! You are 6 centimeters! You are dilating slowly. We gonna give you a couple more hours to see how you progress. If nothing changes by than, than we have to go in for an emergencyC-section okay! I nodded my head in agreement. I was so tired and drained. My baby girl was definitely making her way into this world soon.

I was in labor for 20 hours so far. It seemed like I was stuck at 6centimeters. I had an epidural so I was trying to sleep through all of this!

A knock filled the door and a nurse came in with a pitcher of ice and water. "You have a visitor!" She said smiling.

No I don't want any visitors! I said with a frown.

Oh really? A male voice sang walking in. He bent down and kissed me! "You still ain't have my baby yet?!" Quez asked sitting in the bed next to me.

He walked all the way over here by him self! A nurse said smiling. I smiled at him and he kissed me again.

That's her heart beat? He asked amazed. I nodded my head yeah and he smiled widely. The nurses left out and he wiped my tears. "What's wrong?"

I'm tired and it hurts!!

Try and get some rest! Ima be right here ight! I nodded my head and he got up. He walked over to the couch and sat down. I felt extremely at peace by now.

I woke up to a lot of pressure. I was only sleep for an hour. I pressed the nurse button on the bed and turned to my back.

What's wrong? Quez asked getting up.

I don't feel good! I said as my eyes rolled back.

Yes? A nurse said coming in and pushing the call light.

I don't fee good....and I feel a lot of pressure! She sat at the end of the bed lifting the covers up.

Oh it's time to have a baby.! She said jumping right back up smiling. "I could see the head!" She said grabbing her phone off her hip to make a call. She flicked all the lights on. And my room was getting ready to be filled with a bunch of nurses and my doctor.

How you feeling girly? My doctor asked as she got dress in her gown.

Tired! I mentioned. Quez smiled as he held my hand.

Hi you must be dad! Glad you ca. Make it over! She said shaking his hand.

Glad I can be here!

Okay Chanel I need you to slide up but down as far as you could go okay! I nodded my head and tried to move down. They assisted me as much as I could. "Her head is crowning! Wow that was fast! She must of been waiting on her dad to get here!"

Had to be, she a daddies girl already! I laughed. He rubbed my head back as a nurse placed an oxygen mask on my face. He held my hand and let me squeeze it as I pushed so hard to bring our daughter into this world.

I had so many thoughts running around in my head. I was so concerned if she was going to be okay.

I was pushing for what seemed like forever but only 20 minutes had gone by. I was so drained. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. But it was all worth it once I heard small loud cries. Quez was crying so I know my daughter made her way into the world.

You think you could cut the cord dad? A nurse asked as she layed my baby on me. Me and her made eye connection and she was beautiful. It's crazy how bad she looked like Quez I'm talking straight like him. Quez took the scissors from the nurse and tried his best to cut the cord. All the nurses clapped and cheered as he did so. They picked my baby up taking her over to the incubator.

I'm proud of you! He said wiping his tears kissing my forehead. I was in tears. I can't believe I was really someone's mom right now! My rainbow baby was here.